Chapter 5

AUTHORS NOTE: Hey guys! Sorry about last chapter. It says I don't know at the end and I didn't realize it and then I published it without looking at it and I realized I screwed up. And this is the first book I wrote on my new laptop so I'm having some trouble with all the controls, if you have any tips please comment below.

                I drove to my sisters school and picked her up. "How was school?" I asked her. "GREAT! There was this really cute boy I was talking to and I think I got him to like me" Mireya said. Damn does she have more game than me? "You're to young. What's his name?" I asked. "Joseph. I think he lives with us." she said. He did. joseph was Will's little brother. "I'm so glad to get home and see him." Mireya said. I wish I could say the same. I drove to Verizon and ran in and paid my phone bill. Then I headed 'home'. When I walked inside I was hit with the smell of baking turkey. "Hi sweethearts. Dinner will be done in an hour for now there is an apple and chocolate milk on the table for you guys." We said thanks and Mireya went upstairs to her room. "Katie why did you get home so late?" Harper asked me. "Oh, because I had to pick Mireya up from school then I had to go pay my phone bill. I'm sorry I should've told you." I said feeling defeated. "Oh no its okay! I just don't want to loose anyone els-" She said veering off. I walked up to her and put my hands on her shoulders, "Don't worry I would never be that stupid." I said giving her a smile. She gave me one back and I grabbed my apple and milk and headed upstairs. I walked past Will's room and took a quick glance in he was laying on his bed throwing a ball at his wall listing to the weekend. Ugh why's he got to be so perfect. I kept walking to my room. When I got there I sat on my bed and opened my laptop. We didn't have any homework since it was the first day so I started reading a book. Also watching some of my favorite youtubers like ricky dillion, connor franta, tyler Oakley, kien and jc, and good mythical morning. I swear I could watch youtube forever. "Kids dinner is ready!" I heard harper yell. I was still trying to avoid will the most I could. So I waited I grabbed some potatoes and some turkey and started eating. I didn't eat a lot because I felt as if I could loose a little weight. "So how was your guy's first day back." asked will's dad, Jake. All the little kids including my sister went down the line saying how great their first day was. "Ya my first day was just like any other day of school" Will said then went back to eating. "Mine was great!" I said and put on a fake smile. Everyone else started their own conversation with each other and left me out of things and to be honest I was okay with that. I needed time to myself. I haven't got time to think. Saying goodbye. Leaving everything behind. All of a sudden I let myself remember. Memories of my mothers abusive relationships, bullies, Moving, Saying goodbye, Trying to forget, my fathers death, my mothers death. I felt like I was gonna explode. I looked up my vision was going blurry. I saw will staring at me. I have to get out of here. I've got to get out of here. I stood up and started walking upstairs. Luckily no one noticed I left. I ran to the bathroom and took out a razor from my pocket. I dug it into my wrist. The pain felt so wrong but so right. I deserve this, I thought. Every cut I made was for every bad thing that has happened. Reality hit me when I saw the floor beginning to turn red. I through the blade at the wall. "NEVER AGAIN" I whispered to myself. Never again will I let myself remember. "Katie?" I heard a knock on the door. I froze...