Chapter 8

Damn is he acting weird lately, I told my self as I grabbed my keys and a water while walking out the door. I jumped in the car and started my hour journey to my best friends house. Her house is where I used to live. We went to school together. She's probably been wondering why I haven't been to school these past few days. Wow do I have a ton of explaining to do.

After what seemed forever I was pulling into the long driveway of Allie's house. I got out of the car with the presents and wrapping paper and started walking up to her door. Her font door is always unlocked. "I'm home" I said playfully as I opened the door. "Katie!" Allie and her mom said. "How nice to see you again!" allies mom, Carly, said walking up to me to give me a hug. "How nice to see you too carly!" I said while hugging her back. She starting walking back into the kitchen. "Hey girl!" Allie said running up to me. "Hey!" I said back givin her a hug. "So what's up?" She said breaking the hug. "A hella lot of stuff, and I'll tell you all about as you help me wrap these presents" I said knowing she would help. She gave me a smile, "and yes I'll help Katie" she chuckled. "I knew it" I said as we sat down on the ground and started wrapping presents. I first explained to her about how we had moved recently and on the same day I had lost my mother. I then explained how the court became involved and how I ended up with Harper. I then told her about her kids and why and who all the presents were for. "So this boy? Will? U like?" She asked. Do I like him? No. Katerina you told yourself you couldn't be with him, you accepted the fact. But he's just so, no Katie stop! But his hair and his deep blue beautiful eyes, STOP! "Katie you okay?" Allie said interrupting my thoughts. Am I? "Yah. And about will, I don't know if I do or not" what I was saying was the truth no matter how hard I tried to push it away. There was just something about him, I don't know what, but with the way he's been acting, I'm quite confused...

AUTHORS NOTE:
Hey guys short chapter I know. Many of you have been telling me to update by messaging me and To be honest I've been trying it's just been crazy with the Christmas season and since Christmas was yesterday we had a ton of parties today. So I felt bad so here's a little something for you guys who have been telling me to update. Comment why u think will is acting so wired. Love you all and merry Christmas!!!