Chapter 7

After I was done singing I fell asleep in a happy tone. But I ended up waking up an hour later anyway. Tomorrow was Christmas eve and I knew I had to find presents somewhere to get everyone. I got up and walked downstairs to get another water. It was like 11 at night so I was surprised to see Will downstairs. "Where's mom and dad?" will asked in a demanding tone. "Christmas shopping" I snapped back. Then I walked upstairs to 'my' room. I watched YouTube till I eventually fell asleep.

                               When I woke up I turned over and looked at the clock. It was 11:34am. We didn't have school today since it was Christmas eve. I walked over to the bathroom and put on some makeup. I then went to my closet and put on some light wash jeans, black converse, and a black sweater. I let my red hair down and it fell just at my butt. And no I'm not a natural red head, I dye it. I guess I looked decent enough and so I went downstairs. Everyone was already down there for breakfast. Everyone said good morning to me except Will who looked terrified to see me. What's wrong with him? He kept staring at my arms. I didn't like that. "I'm going Christmas shopping, ill be back." I announced while grabbing my keys. "Okay be careful" harper said while getting up, she walked over and gave me a hug. "please, be careful" she whispered. "I will, I promise." I whispered back. Then I broke the hug and said bye and walked out of the door. I jumped in my car and started heading to Walmart. I know my sister is obsessed with Minecraft so I headed to the Minecraft section and picked up a Minecraft Lego set for her. Then I got the rest of the little kids all something. Then for Harper I went and got her a bracelet that was covered in crystals and in the middle of it, it was a circle that on the outside had gold crystals and on the inside it says, "Family is the best gift." For Jake I picked up a new wallet and some jeans. He was talking to me about how he needed a new wallet and a new pair of jeans, because he had been wearing the same pair for a month. Now Will, Hmm. I don't know what to get him. I know he liked to play the guitar and the one he had now was pretty crappy. I went to a guitar store and ended up getting him a deep blood red guitar. I walked over to checkout and when I was beginning to leave the checkout man said, "What's on yo- Oh my- Do you cut?" he said. I pulled down my sleeve and ran out as fast as I could. Once I got to my car I raced home. I ran to the bathroom and took out my blade. "Yes, yes, I cut and what's it your problem?!" I screamed/muttered to myself.  I was pissed. I dug my blade into my wrist. "DOES IT MATTER WHAT I DO?! IM WORTHLESS!" I screamed/yelled again digging deeper till the pain was too hard to resist. I dropped the blade to the floor and slumped against the wall. I am worthless. I told myself. No body needs me. There's that voice again. I started crying and I said the same thing I did when we moved out. "fuck emotions" I murmured to myself as I decided to clean up the mess I made. When I was done I walked to my room and texted one of my old friends.

Katie: Hi allie

Allie: Hey Katie whats up girl?

Katie:  Nm. Hey can I come over?

Allie: Sure! Is something wrong? Are you in danger? Is it one of your moms boyfriends? Do I need to come get you?

Katie: No, none of those, I have to wrap presents and I cant do it here.

Allie: Ok see you soon!

Kaite: Ok thanks

That was one thing I didn't tell allie about, my moms death or the fact I'm living with a new 'family' or the fact that I'm living with this boy. Ill plan on telling her when I wrap presents. I put on something comfortable but stylish, grabbed my phone, and started to walk out. I was just about to walk down the stairs when I was stopped by a hand on my shoulder. I spun around and was afraid I saw a demon but then I realized it was will. He looked as if he was crying. "You" he said in a shaky voice. "Me" I said confused. "You" he repeated looking extremely pale. "Are you okay?" I asked will. "Are you?" he said back in that same shaky voice. "It's my fault" he said and looked down. "I think your tired. Go get some sleep maybe." I said and walked downstairs with him standing there. Damn is he acting weird lately...