Chapter 6

"Katie?" I heard a knock at the door. I froze. The voice. The deep voice. Will. "Ill be a minute" I said trying to find a washcloth to clean up the blood. "Why? What are you doing in there?" asked will. "What else would I be doing in a bathroom" I said sarcastically trying to hide what I was actually doing. I heard him say okay and walk off. You have no clue, I thought. Anyways its not okay for him to ignore me all day at school and pretend like I don't exist but when we are at 'home'. It's 'okay' to talk to me. Ugh I guess I'm just pissed. I finished cleaning up and sprayed some air freshener to clean up the stench of blood. I tried to clean off my wrist and went into my room and changed into some shorts and a sweater and walked downstairs. "HI sweetie me and Jake and the little ones are gonna go Christmas shopping. You and Will can stay home and we will be back soon. There is some food from dinner in the fridge if you are still hungry" Said Harper as she walked out the door. Ok I said as she shut the door. I opened the fridge and realized I was starving. I looked at all the delicious food there was. "Ugh I shouldn't" I said as I patted my stomach. I thought I was skinny, but other people didn't think the same. Instead of grabbing the food I grabbed a water. 'you could shed a few pounds' was a voice that told me in my mind. I ran upstairs and into my room. I went on youtube and played one of my favorite songs. Ordinary by ricky Dillon. I started cleaning my room while dancing to the song. I grabbed one of my lotions and used it as a microphone and started singing. "So sick of tired of staying up to see the break of dawn. Everybody's taking shots, til' they're passed out on the lawn. Broken hearts and Styrofoam and empty double cups. I guess I'm Ordinary 'cause I don't give a what." See these are the rare moments when I happy. I kept singing and when the song was over I collapsed on my bed. With a big smile on my face. I wish I could hold this moment forever, I wish every night was like this.

AUTHORS NOTE: Hey! I know this was a short chapter but we've been having so many negative chapters lately and I wanted to end this one on a happy note. But seriously  if you haven't already go look up Ordinary by Ricky Dillon. It's such a nice song and I'm always so happy after I'm done listing to it. Also you should look it up to get more of the story. XD