Chapter 12

***
A kiss is a lovely trick, created by nature,when words are never enough."
-Anonymous

**

Your lips can't handle mine

Jaymie's POV:

He held my wrist for a minute and just staring at me,pinning me against the door,not breaking the eye contact,I can see his eyes dilate and filled with amusement,I know I should probably pushing him now and run from his sight but my body just frozed in front of him.A sly grinned formed in his lips,his eyes were now clouded with lust?I dont know, my heartbeat quickened when he caught me off guard.He pressed his lips on mine,I gasp through my mouth ,suddenly,I dont know what to do,my brain left me in the moment.

His lips was hot against mine,he was kissing me desperately,I grab a fistful of my dress,my eyes closed automatically,I dont really know what do,I havent kissed or been kissed by anyone before.

Oh My God.

My stomach was lurching,the pleasure was making its way now on my whole body,I press my hands on his hard chest,trying to push him away but he doesnt let me ,instead he grab my back and pull me closer to him,His lips continue to claim mine,his kiss was longing,but I stood with no response,I dont know exactly what to do.

He groaned as he break the kiss,rejection is written on his face,I turn my head down,trying to avoid his burning and sensous gaze at me.

"I.. I better get going."I manage to spoke.I turn around and tried to open the door,but before I step my foot outside,he lean his body to me.

"Im not done with you ,sweetheart."He whisper in my ear,that brings shiver down my spine.I immedietely run outside and went down,I stopped as I catch my breath,Im panting and trembling,I dont know if I'll be able to sleep for the rest of my life now because of what happened,it will surely lurk in my dreams every night.

I heaved a deep sigh as I stormed towards the bar counter,my body is fully aware of the surroundings,I cant let another sexual harassment incident happen to me again,I sigh in relief as I reached the bad counter.

"Hey where have you been?" Jones asked me while cleaning the glass he's holding with a white towel.

"Just .. nowhere." I answer tiredly,a grin flashed in his lips,as he looked at me while wiggling his eyebrows,he bring his fingers in his lips,I suddenly became conscious,I raise my hand and feel my lips,and realization hits me hard.

My lipstick was smugged!God!

Jones,burst out a laugh while looking at me ,he even held his stomach ,it might been hurt because of too much laughter.Serves you right.

I rolled my eyes and put my brows at crease.He hand me a tissue, a grin is still plastered in his face.

"So,you've been nowhere huh?".He teased.I rolled my eyes and continue wiping the edge of my lips.

"Shut up."I mumbled.

"Hey,loosen up,Im just teasing."Jones said.He left me as another customer came to the counter.

I sigh.

"Jaymie Cullins right?" A voice besides me spoke.I turn right and see a pretty woman just around my age,she's smilling at me and offer her hand for a handshake and took her hand.

"Im Rachel Taylor,the owner of this club,very nice to meet you."She lively introduced herself.I smile and earn a gasp of fascination from her.I furrowed my brows with confusion.

"Will it be a cliche,if I'd tell you Im a die-hard fan of yours?" She stated and excitement is evident on her face.

Uh,what?

--

Please vote and comment:)

lovelots:)