Chapter 15

Jamie's POV:

My mom called me while Im eating my lunch alone in my apartment,I decided not to go to school and take rest for the rest of the day,besides,I still have to pack my things for my trip tomorrow.

"Hey mom,how are you?I miss you so much."

"I miss you too honey,so how are you doing?"

"Im fine."

"That's great,so,did Susan tell you already?"

I paused for awhile,this is my chance.

"Yeah.Oh and Mom what exactly are we going to do in Japan?"

"We're going to eat sushi!"

What?! Eat Sushi? So Mek's was right?! This doesnt make any sense.

"Uhm,you're kidding right?"

"Haha ,partly honey,!"
Mom,laugh and I let an exasperated sigh.

"Just relax honey,you'll know tomorrow,okay?and oh,the investors are here,I'll call you later honey,bye,mommy loves you"

"But mom,mom?" The call had ended,I shook my head.Ugh.

I finished my food and I let myself to take some rest.I dont know what will happen tomorrow,well,we never really know,right?

-

It took me a couple of hours before setting my foot to Japan.
Im bored as hell in the rest of the flight,I tried to sleep but I just cant,why? Because my mind is so occupied by you know who.

James.

I have to admit,Im missing him so badly now,I miss my stalking session,and stare at his gorgeous face.

Ugh,Im so irritated by the very long flight and I felt so relieved when we finally arrived in our destination.

-

We enter a very modern 5-star hotel,Its very luxurious and the facilities are very hightech,I have learned that all the rooms are voice activated by the permanent owners ,and some of the hotel crews are robots!specially in the restaurants and bars inside,well what do you expect,its Japan.

The receptionist guided me to the venue,and I almost had my jaw dropped when I saw the place,its so green because of the well-trimmed bermuda grass and sakura trees bloomed beautifully in every corner,there's also a very beautiful modern gazebo in the middle and the tables and chairs are properly set,all the guess are definitely high-profiles,some of them are business tycoons from differents big companies.

I was fiesting my eyes by the place and people when I saw my mom,approaching me ,a smile grew in my lips,Oh,how I miss her,and she's so beautiful and gergeous in her pink satin dress,behind her is my ever handsome dad,whose also smilling at me.

"Oh honey ,Im glad your here." Mom embraces me with a tight and warm hug,I hug her back and Dad joined us.Its been awhile since our family reunited.

"Me too,Oh I miss you both so much!"

"We miss You too ,sweetheart,me and your mom."Dad said and we started to walk towards our designated table,I noticed that each table is for onr family,I recognized one of my mom's business partner and their kids.

"Now,can you tell me what is this ?"I asked while gesturing to the place.

"Honey,this is a birthday celebration of your school's main owner,Mr. Mark Amia,he invited us today,because he wanted us to be your school's major sponsor,isn't it great?"Mom explained in a cheerful voice.

That's great,I mean that's really great,Being one of the major sponsor of one of the prestigeous school in the world is a great add to my parents company's reputation.

"That's great mom."

"Indeed,sweetheart." Dad said.

"And oh,I heard that some of your classmates and their family is invited too." Dad added,I turn to him and shot him a confused look.

"Really?" I asked.

"Really." Dad answered.

I nod my head and avert my gaze.

We continue chatting and laughing,it feels so good to be with them again.

"Hi Mrs. Cullins!" A cheerful voice spoke behind me,interupted us.

"Oh,Mrs. Madison,its you,long time no see."

Madison?Hmmm.. The names ring a bell.

"Is that your daughter?"My mom asked.

"Yes.Patrice,this is Mrs. Cullins and her family,Mrs. Cullins,this is my daughter,patrice."

What?! Patrice? Patrice Madison?!It cant be.

I turn around if Im thinking the right person.

And there I saw her,

Patrice Madison.

She's smiling at me,a smile that didn't even reach her eyes.

--

Vote ,comment and share:)

love lots:)