Chapter 6: Safe Family

"What did you do to Killian!!" I screamed.

I was screaming at him. How could he do this to me? Was this really happening?

"Don't worry about it baby."

"I am not your baby!" I demanded.

I looked back at Henry in the cage and he looked devastated. I looked back at Neal and said, "I hope your happy with yourself. You just broke my heart and your sons."

"Oh I'm quite happy actually. I don't have to deal with your stupid ass all day now that I'm dead." Neal said happily.

I looked at him with pure hatred in my eyes. I think I hated more then his filthy father. I stomped over to him and got only inches away from his face and said, "I hope this hurts!" Then I punched him square in the face. He fell to the ground with a thud. He lied there holding his face groaning.

I looked up at Hades and said, "Were is my family!"

"Oh dear, your family is around here somewhere..." Hades said stalling.

All of the sudden I hear Henry scream, "Mom!"

Then the next thing I knew was I was lying on the ground and everything was black.

***

I woke up in a cage and heard another familiar voice but I wasn't Neal's. "Hello Emma, you remember me right. Or did Neal knock your head to hard." Someone said laughing.

Then he walked out of the shadows and there stood Peter Pan.

"Pan." I said angrily.

"Hello Emma how is my lost girl doing?"

I groaned at him and rolled my eyes. Why did Neal have to team up with Pan?! Urrggh!

Then all of the sudden Pan opened the cage and made a gesture to let me out.

I slowly crept out of the cage and stood. I looked him straight in the eyes and said, "Tell me were my family is now!"

"Still pretty feisty I see!"

"Were is my family!" I demanded.

"Ok,ok,ok, come on follow me."

I followed him a few ways and we stopped at Henry, he was in the same cage he was when he was screaming my name. Pan opened the door to the cage and Henry climbed out. Then we walked over to Snow and got her out. Then we got David, Regina, and Robin out.

"Were is Killian?!" I demanded again.

"Oh, Emma I didn't take Killian. Neal did!"

I ran over to Hades as my family followed me and I walked up to his throne. Neal was standing there talking to Hades. I walked up to him and slapped him in the face and said, "Were is Killian!"

Neal looked at me with a smirk on his face and said, "Oh, he is in the Pit of Lost Hearts!"

"Were is that!?!"

"Why I can't tell you that! That would ruin it!"

I went up the Pan and said, "Were is that!?!"

Pan took his hand and pretended to zip his lips.

"Urrrgggg! Fine, Fine, Fine! We'll figure it out on our own!" I screamed as I stomped out of Hades lair.

"Emma are you okay?" Snow said trying to comfort me.

"Ya, Mom I'm fine." I said as I hugged her. "I'm sorry I talked to you like that earlier. I was just so frustrated and I couldn't take it anymore."

"It's ok. I love you sweetheart!" Mom said comforting me.

"I love you, too Mom." I whispered.

We walked for about 10 minutes and Regina blurted out, "Should we ask for help or something?"

"Fine." I said as I walked up to a weird horse looking demon. "Do you know were the Pit of Lost Hearts is?" I asked.

"What? Pit of Lost Hearts? There is no such thing as Pit of Lost Hearts?!?" the demon said confused.