Chapter 10: Torture

I carefully walked down the flight of stairs through the hidden door.

I turned around before I got all the way down and said, "Guys, can you please stay right here."

"Ya we'll stay here." Regina whispered.

I looked around the curve of the stairs and I couldn't believe my eyes.

Killian was lying on a table strapped down. Neal was flipping a ton of switches. Then Killian let out another piercing scream.

"Bloody Hell! Neal why are you doing this to me!" Killian cried out.

The Neal flipped a couple more switches and Killian screamed again.

I quickly ran down the stairs. Neal saw me and flipped another switch quick. Killian screamed again.

"Bloody Hell, Swan! Get out of here!"

"No!" I yelled.

I quickly ran over to Neal and pushed him out of the way of the switches. I found a button that had a power symbol on it and I pressed it.

Neal got off the ground and almost shoved me over but, I punched his face. He fell to the ground again.

I ran over to Killian and unstrapped him. Killian looked like he was going to punch me. I got scared, my eyes filled with shock.

Then he lifted his fist and missed me. I looked confused and turned around. Neal was on the ground holding his face. I was so relieved.

"Help me carry him up to one of those cells." Killian said.

We walked up the stairs with Neal in our arms.

As we through him in a cell Liam said, "Great Job,guys!"

I looked the cell but I knew he was going to get out easily so, I said, "Killian give me lift I want to lock it all the way up top."

Killian lifted me up in his arms and held me there while I locked the cell.

He slowly let me down and pressed his lips against mine.

"I love you Swan!" he said.

"I love you, too!" I said relieved.