Chapter 38: Home Again

"Killian Jones!" I yelled out at him.

He broke his stare and looked at me. He had a confused look on his face.

"What?" Killian said trying to act innocent.

"Oh, you know what." I said.

He looked at me confused. I shifted my eyes to Neal for one second then back to Killian.

"What?! No!" he yelled out.

I nodded my head as I crossed my arms.

"I'm not jealous of Neal!" he said trying to hide the oblivious jealousy.

"Your jealous of your own self, for God's Sake!"

"Well, I'm not jealous."

"Ok, Killian whatever you say." I said as I rolled my eyes.

By the time we were done with the idiotic conversation, we were in Storybrooke. We all climbed out of the boat.

"Hope you had another fun trip in the Underworld." the demon in the boat said.

I rolled my eyes and started to walk to Gold's Shop.

All of the sudden both Neal and Liam fall to the ground.

Crap. I forgot about that.

"Robin grab Neal, I got Liam!" David said as he picked Liam up.

We all ran to Gold's and barged into the shop. Gold came out of the back with a vile of the stuff he gave to Killian already in his hand.

"Put them down." Rumple said.

He poured half of the bottle onto Neal and the other half into Liam.

"Again, it will take a few days till they wake up." Rumple said. "I'll keep Neal in the back on the cot."

I nodded my head and said, "Killian and I will keep Liam at our house."

My heart fluttered with butterflies when I said 'our house'. We actually had a future, and it was going to work out!

David picked up Liam and we all walked out of Gold's Shop. We walked to my house and I walked in and opened the door. David walks over to the couch and gently puts Liam down. As everyone walked out they said Goodbye and gave us a slight wave. David was the last one to leave.

Right before he left he stopped in front of Killian and said, "Keep your filthy hand of my daughter!"

Killian smirked and held his hook up.

"And your hook!" David said irrated.

David finally walked out the door and shut it behind him. We were home at last.