The Main Characters

Stephainia 'Stephany' Gianoplous
20 (18 in Storyline)
/ Played by Katy Perry

Stephany is the main character in The Mediterranean Series. She is a 20 year old girl who is reflecting back on her life (at 18) through Meditteranean Madness (in particularly).She has blue eyes, black curly hair, a beautiful smile and is quite curvy. She loves music, singing, reading, acting and really anything to do with the arts. Shes an extremelly sweet and very smart girl, a loyal person and at the end of the day is willing to do anything to protect her family and friends. She's confident, strong and an extremely determined young woman.

Alexandros 'Alex' Dimitrou
21 (19 in Storyline)
/ Played by Josh Bowman

Alex is a strong and tough mafia man. He is 21 (19 in this storyline) is very tall, has a smirk that could make anyone stop in their tracks, beautiful brown eyes and has an extremelly muscular build. Alex is quite the ladies man and always looks to impress, so his main hobbie is working out. He is a man who needs to learn to control his anger at times and be more open with people, but at the end of the day he is a huge softie for his family and friends.

Athena Metaxas
21 (19 in Storyline)
/ Played by Emma Watson

Athena is Stephany's best friend. She is 21 (19 in story) is about 5'6, has an adorable smile, and her main staple, her beautiful and mesmerising brown eyes. Athena is very strong willed and always does what she wants and not what she's told. She is a loyal, amazing and caring person who holds her own. Her hobbies include anything girly like dressing up, shopping, partying, dating, etc.

Cristiano Dimitrou
21 (19 in Storyline)
/ Played by Cameron Dallas

Cristiano is Alex's cousin and not to mention best friend. He has piercing brown eyes, and a bright smile with flowing brown and usually quiffed hair. Cristiano definitely had the looks and personality to be the biggest ladies man that the world has ever seen but he isnt into all the women and drugs - thing's you would expect Mafia men to be into -. He prefers to spend his time in the business trying to keep it all under control with finances and stocktake and spending time doing simple things like cooking and caring for people. P.s. Biggest Mumma's boy you've ever seen.