The Pricks

Cindy 'Cinderella' Megalos
23 (21 in Storyline)
/ Played by Emily Vancamp

Cindy 'Cinderella' is the number one bítch youve ever met in your life. She is cunning, twisted, wicked and has a great set of looks which makes her an absolute killer. Cindy has always had a giant cursh on Alex, not for his personality but for his looks, his money, his drugs and for his crazy wild sēx. As soon as Steph came on the scene she was fixed on her. With her blonde flowing hair, kind looking brown eyes, lovely smile and hour glass figure she knew she could flaunt it all for Alex, especially now that she had competition.

Samantha Smith
21 (19 in Storyline)
/ Played by Jennifer Morrison

Samantha is Cristiano's ex girlfriend who just so happens to still be in love with him. She is the extremely over-protective and jealous type. She is nice when the subject isnt around Cristiano and his lovers. She claims its just the fact that she wants to protect her friend but deep down she still has a burning love for him that wont go away. Samantha has blonde hair and hazel eyes.

Nicholous Castellanos
22 (20 in Storyline)
/ Played by Casper Lee

Nicholous is one little son of a gun. Ever since he was young (3 may I add) and saw Stephany sitting in day care he had an unexplainable feeling about her and an extreme jealousy of Alex. When she left a little peice of his heart broke and thats when he turned dark. Since Stephany has come back he'll stop at nothing to get her whether it means hurting her or not. He has sandy blonde hair and blue eyes and also dimples for days.

Julian Papirizou
22 (20 in Storyline)
/ Played by Joe Sugg

Julian is just a real ásshöle to put it nicely. Him and Cristiano have always had a real issue since they were little (about 7) when their Dad's were in rival gangs. When Julian found out about Athena he knew he could try and charm his way into her life. He has sandy blonde hair and green eyes.

Matthew Lefkes
24 (22 in Storyline)
/ Played by Scott Cliffton

Matthew Lefkes the older of the two Lefkes brothers. He is smart, cunning, witty and very much a business man. He prefers to keep his life with women and socialising to a minimum and focus on his business and the money aspect. The Lefkes boys arent in the mafia circle in Santorini yet as they run a secret business on Mykonos but when Ron messes up he drags his brother into it too. He has brown hair, brown eyes and an amazing jawline.

Ron Lefkes
23 (21 in Storyline)
/ Played by Darin Brooks

Ron Lefkes is the youngest of the two brothers. Hes a money hungry, womanizer, drug lord, party animal, merciless killer and honestly a gigantic stuff up. Power definitely goes to this mans head and its his brother who needs to try and pull it out of him. He has brown hair, brown eyes and not to mention one damn good liver for all his alcoholic intake he has.