The Strippers

Tiana 'Candy' Maeno
25 (23 in Storyline)
/ Played by Venessa Hudgens

Tiana 'Candy' Maeno is an extremelly sweet, loyal and wild young girl. She got caught in the mafia after a long and tragic story of how her Dad sold her to the mafia for drug's. She was eventually rescued by the Alpha gang and has been a worker at the strip club ever since. She is in a very happy marriage with her husband and co-worker Duncan. She has brown hair and brown eyes.

Duncan 'WildCat' Maeno
26 (24 in Storyline)
/ Played by Zac Efron

Duncan or better know as 'WildCat' is a caring, sweet, and amazing friend. He came into stripping after money got a bit tight for him and his family to help pay rent. Times got better but he ended up loving it and staying. He is married to Tiana and their an extremely cute couple. He has brown hair and blue eyes and knows how to drive women crazy with his ripped muscles

Gordon 'Rider' Hughes
27 (25 in Storyline)
/ Played by Nick Wechsler

Gordon aka 'Rider' is just like his name. Rider. He does the work he needs to do at the strip club but takes advantage of the gang, by 'riding' away with their money. He doesnt mind needing to ask for more money to get enough for his drug addiction which does piss Alex and Michael off but he's one of their best male workers so they cant say anything. Alex has brown hair and brown eyes and drives women INSANE on the floor.

Cassandra 'Flower' Black
18 (16 in Storyline)
/ Played by Delta Goodrem

Cassandra isnt the smartest girl but she sure knows how to work her way around make-up, hair and flaunting 'her stuff'. She's your typical girly girl but an extremely sweet and kind one at that. Shes always there to lend a helping hand or make-up brush and will always stay loyal. She has blonde hair and blue eyes which many men swoon over.

Miley 'Mint' Lock
23 (21 in Storyline)
/ Played by Rhianna

Miley is a wild child. She is confident, crazy, has quite a few walls up to guard her self but when they come down shes an amazing person and loyal friend. Miley is in a committed relationship to Joseph and theyve been together for 3 years. She has brown hair, brown eyes, a darker skin tone and is extremely fit.