The Siblings

Aphrodite Gianopolous
17 (15 in Storyline)
/ Played by Demi Lovato

Stephany's little sister Aphrodite has always been a cute innocent little sister who got most of the attention since she came. Aphrodite is an extremely sweet, shy girl but one to always voice her opinion when she deemed it necessary. She has brown hair, brown eyes and ruby red lips. She is kind and has a fantastic relationship with her sister and is most definitely a Daddy's little girl.

Robbie Dimitrou
19 (17 in Storyline)
/ Played by Connor Paolo

Robbie Alex's younger brother is the middle child in the Dimitrou family. There is always a bit of a power struggle between Robbie and Alex with the 'alpha male' burning to come out in Robbie, always being shut down by Alex which causes a big strain in the brother's relationship. Connor is a nice boy but takes after his brother with his cocky, arrogant, women loving personality. He has brown eyes, brown hair and an extremely beautiful face.

Angelina Dimitrou
17 (15 in Storyline)
/ Played by Jenifer Lawrence

Alex's baby sister Angelina is a very blunt woman. She isnt scared to voice her oppinion and be talkative but she would much rather be up in her room listening to music and painting. It was her passion. She is sweet and caring when it comes to family and friends but doesnt show it as such. She has blue eyes and sandy blonde hair.