The Past

Logan Clark
21 (19 in Storyline)
/ Played by Luke Hemmings

Logan Clark is the school's number one hottie. He is the sport captain and loves to keep his physique up. With his piercing blue eyes and beautiful blonde quiff, no girl can say no. He is very arrogant and cocky but will treat his girl like a princess, only until he gets what he wants that is. He would mess around and do anything Logan wants to do, no matter the consequences.

Hugh Smith
22 (20 in Storyline)
/ Played by Ashton Irwin

Hugh is the sweet, quiet and shy babe of the school. He doesnt talk much but his eyes and smile speak loud and clearly so that he doesnt have to even say a word. It doesnt matter what girl it is theyve had a crush on Hugh at least once. He has beautiful sandy blonde curls, a breath taking smile and brown eyes.

Karen Stevenson
21 (19 in Storyline)
/ Played by Dove Cameron

Karen is your typical 'Mean Girl' and yes we shall refer to as Regina George in this case. Stephany and Karen have always had issues with eachother and Karen just so happens to know how to push Stephany's buttons, as well as Athena's by the way. With her blonde locks, skinny physique and mesmerizing eyes anyone would fall in love with her fake self.