Chapter 7 [Lemon]

Short A/N: This chapter contains a part with a new character named Rio (if I am not mistaken) from the TokyoGhoul:Jail (a PSVita game) who was supposed to be Touka's boyfriend and he was voiced by Ono Kensho (one of mah favorite seiyuu 'cause of Mika and Tetsuya from my favorite animes XD) anyways here's my birthday fanfic dedicated to Kaneki and to everyone!!! Happy Birthday, Kaneki Ken and Welcome Back (if you know what I mean)!!!

And for those who waited long I dedicate this to to you especially Miss Yuko_Yuki......

Also this chappy is a lemon so tothose innocent minded, please do not read this.

This chappy is sooo lateee.Hehehehehe. Gomen for the long wait minna~

Normal P.O.V...

Both Kaneki and (Name) left the Aogiri Hideout without anything. They knew that if they leave, both(Name)'s parents would order the entire Aogiri Group to search for their daughter and high-ranking officer. The broken (H/C) girl would sneak glances to Kaneki while they rode the train going to Anteiku.(Name) was ready to face Touka and the rest after leaving for so long. Kaneki knew that Touka has a suitor named Rio ever since he left for Aogiri to get (Name) and explain what happened. Rio had been a close subordinate of Kaneki, always spying on Aogiri for activities that is then reported to Kaneki who later on joins Aogiri to find more evidence or ways to help them defeat Aogiri and to be strong enough to protect Anteiku and (Name).

Kaneki's P.O.V...

We were near to Anteiku when we spotted Carla, an Aogiri soldier lingering near. I guess everyone was on high level after we left hastily. (Name)-chan wanted to attack forming her kagune when I stopped her and told her that we should find another way in. (Name)-chan suddenly grabbed one of my sleeve and pointed on a building near Anteiku. Above that building stood a pissed-looking Ayato with Miana who was obviously angry for not finishing their 'deed' and a scary-looking Anne. (Name)-chan then motioned to an abandoned house not far away and a blind spot from the Aogiri officials. Then it started snowing. Snow covered the area as we ran silently towards the house.

Normal P.O.V...

As the two entered the house. Their clothes where wet from snow making them freeze from the dark house.They roamed the house when they stumbled upon an old generator and some gallons of gas for it. As Kaneki poured a gallon to the generator, (Name) switched the lights open and saw hallway leading to a large bedroom with an elegant bed surrounded with white silk nets or in her case the room looked like a honeymoon suite. Then Kaneki entered the room without his suit and was only in his shorts that made things awkward. Then a ghoul passed by the veranda not noticing their supposed to be target making the two run for the curtains and closed it. When Kaneki suddenly pinned (Name) to the bed and started kissing her neck.

(Name)'s P.O.V...

I was startled as Kaneki pinned me to the bed. He had that crazed look on him which made me flinch. Then my phone started ringing to the tone I set for alarm. Then when Kaneki took it from my pocket and looked at it he smirked. Me being Captain Oblivious was curious on why he was smirking. I think he noticed my curious expression and showed me my phone's screen. There present was the time 00:00 or 12:00am of December 20. Or most commonly known was Kaneki's Birthday. Then as the digital clock strikes 00:01 there was a notification of Kaneki's Birthday with a heart and kiss emoticon which made me flustered. He suddenly chuckled and began teasing my neck for the second time after the interruption of my phone. I just laid there not knowing what to do. Should I push him or just let him continue. There was a small demon me saying that I should just let him continue and an angel me saying that I should push him away before we do something that we'll both regret in the end. And when I was about to push him away, he kissed me like we where still together and with that, something snapped inside of me like it was the kiss was the trigger. I began feeling hot and bothered with the clothes I was wearing and signaled Kaneki to sit for a bit. As he left his place above me, I began stripping my T-shirt off along with my pants until I was only in my undergarments and laid back to my original position and was blushing hard like I just ran a marathon with my heart pounding so fast. Kaneki then looked at me with lust in his eyes and began stripping himself until he was only in his boxers. He then positioned on top of me and began our little foreplay, getting us ready for the main event. His birthday present. Our first time after all he told me that he and Touka only make out, not advancing to the next level.