Chapter 2 - 2

Looking at the mirror was a seated bride, wearing a beautiful wedding dress with fine lace and a crown ontop of her white veil. The people around her fawned around her as they put more make up onto the bride-to-be. They where redoing her makeup after she had cried when they put her onto her dress. Her hair was styled into a French braid that was styled with flowers after it seemed her bun wouldn't stay in place. Her mother looked at her daughter like a hawk.

(Name) had no freedon after she awoken that night with Ayato beside her. She was not allowed to leave the compoud without someone, and that someone was Ayato and him alone. She would hear hush whispers about her circling the place but Ayato would hold her close to him.

Maybe it was his way of repenting on cheating on her before their wedding. But he had taken her back, it willnot be changing anytime soon. Afterall they would be getting married, and he know they will. Afterall he did made a small lie about Kaneki being with his sister. His beloved bride-to-be won't come after the one eyed again after hearing his web of lies. He had claimed her mind, now to claim her heart and make her his fully.

Back to the present, the bride was finally standing infront of the mirror. Her hands held the blue and white roses as she tries to smile. Yet her eyes felt dead. Her stomach was a bit bloated, before the wedding, Ayato had his way with her, "to practice their wedding night" he said. Was she pregnant? No one will know. This is what should have happened. She was to be a mother after being a wife, but she did still think of Kaneki... oh how she could have been with him. But now he was unreachable, he was a father to be, a parent to be with Touka.

She could hear a knock on the door and it opened, it was her father. Smiling sadly at him, she walked to him and hugged him. Shedding a few more tears before she fixes herself up. Her father assisting her to the hall in which the organization prepared just for today. Her wedding with Kirishima Ayato.

She could hear a piano inside the hall and takes a deep breath. This was her last moment as a single woman. Once she leaves this hall, she would be Mrs. Kirishima...