The Doctor's Sub: Chapter 6

***Almost over then i'll upload the other ones. BTW: Thanks for the comments and votes. Please keep them coming. And if your ever in the mood to talk Doctor Who don't be afraid to message me.***

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6 Part 1: Goodbye?

We all watched as the huge explosion shook the water. Everybody had managed to get out of the tunnels and onto the beach to see it.

“Well, now what?” Asked Rose.

“We go talk to Mother.” Said the Doctor making his way down the beach toward the TARDIS.  His hands were in his pockets and he had a determed look on his face.

Everybody followed him with curiosity, “Mother?” Asked Jack.

“You mean the Mother the Cyberking was talking about?” Martha questioned.

“Yep.” Said the Doctor not looking back.

“Who is this Mother” Confused Captain Jack asked.

“Don’t know but I’m going to find out, and you-” He said turning around and pointing at them, “Are going to stay here.”

“What? Your not going on your own!” Rose yelled.

“Yes I am. And you guys need to stay up here because if this Mother can control others she could attack at any second and you need to be here to help.” He declared. You could tell once he made up his mind you shouldn’t argue.

He walked away and then you remembered that you had all his stuff. You ran after him as the others turned around to talk to the Unit and Torchwood solders.

You run after him yelling, “Doctor!” As he walks into the TARDIS.

Then just as you think you’ve lost him he pokes his head out, “What?” he asks.

“Uh, I have some of your stuff.” then you took out of your pouch (which you had decided you’d keep since it was really nice, hopefully he wouldn’t mind) a sonic screwdriver, 3-D glasses, physic paper, and the grey cell phone and handed them over.

And as he stuffed them in his pockets and kissed his sonic screwdriver, you turned around and started to walk away hoping he’d just leave. “Hold on,” You stopped and turned around with an “I almost got away face.”

“Yeah?” You ask innocently.

 “No goodbye?” He asked.

“I don’t really like goodbyes.” You say back.

“Me either.” He smiled and then said, “A so goo- um… see ya later.” Then he quickly dived back into the TARDIS.

“See ya.” You said as the TARDIS disappeared.

You turned around walking back down the beach thinking about if you could get Martha or Jack to give you a lift.

The End…………………