CHAPTER 19: CONTRACTIONS

A/N: Next one is the last chapter and I'll update it today too. I hope you like the end. If you know Spanish, you can read more about this story in my fic called No Pierdas La Esperanza. There are more chapters there. Thank you for reading it. 

CHAPTER 19: CONTRACTIONS

Blaine and Sam were sleeping, cuddling like every night for the last two months. It was half past three in the morning and Blaine was in the seventh month of pregnancy. The bedroom was dark and Sam was holding his boyfriend body even if he wasn't awake.

They were nervous because they knew they would be parents soon. It wasn't rare that they were scared because they hadn't been fathers before. However, they knew they had his friends support and everything would be fine.

"Ay!" Blaine woke up because he had felt pain. Sam woke up to.

"What's wrong? Are you fine?" Evans was scared.

"I think... I think I had a contraction." Blaine answered, feeling a little of pain yet. He tried to breathe normally.

"It's really soon! You can't delivery now! It's only the seventh month!" Sam screamed.

"Relax, Sam. We'll go to the hospital." Anderson tried to be calm but he was as afraid as his boyfriend.

"Yes, sure." Evans woke up but when he realized the other wanted to do the same, he stopped him. "Blaine, wait. When I am ready, I'll help you. If you are going to have the baby now, we still have time. And I have to call a cup and take our things because we had nothing ready. I'll call Santana, she can help us."

Sam got dressed quickly and looked for some clothes for Blaine. He called Santana, who was upset because it was late but she wanted to help as soon as she knew what happened. Blaine was still on the bed and he had another contraction.

Sam helped Blaine to get dressed and tried to be calm. He was thinking that everything would be fine. Valerie would be born sooner than they thought but it didn't mean it was something to worry about.

They arrived at the room they had been assigned in the hospital. The doctor came into there to and made some test to know what had happened.

"You are not delivering now." He said.

"He had pain... Why?" Sam was nervous.

"It can be Braxton Hiks contractions from the seventh month of pregnancy. There is nothing to worry about if they aren't too frequent. Your daughter isn't ready yet, so you should go home and rest. You'll know when she is ready. And we hope it would be in two months." The doctor smiled before going out to look for the paper to send them home.

When Blaine and Sam arrived home, Brittany and Santana were waiting for them. They came into the apartment with a key Evans had given to them. He had given it to them and Rachel and Artie, just in case they would need someone to go there.

"What did the doctor say?" Santana asked, even when she already knew because they had been talking by phone.

"It's just a contraction, but I'm not delivering yet. I'm sorry because all of you were worried and you came here for nothing." Blaine apologized.

"Hobbit, we are your friends and we want to help... And Sam too. Let us spoil you, I will annoy you when my beautiful niece arrives."

"Thank you." Anderson whispered before hugging the two woman. They said 'goodbye' and went to their home.

Sam looked at his phone and he realized he had to wake up soon, so he thought it would be better if he didn't go to bed, but he wanted to be sure Blaine would sleep because he had more time.

"Do you come to bed?" Anderson asked.

"I'll lie down with you a bit but I won't sleep."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. It's OK."

They went to their bedroom holding hands. Sam was walking backwards and Blaine smiled. Evans helped his boyfriend to lie down and he did it to. They kissed before Sam covered both of them with the sheets and hummed a song to relax the other. He knew Blaine couldn't sleep because Valerie's kicks and the back pain. Anderson felt special because all the love he felt. It had been difficult to know he was pregnant and waiting for a baby that he didn't plan, but with Sam everything was easier. He wished he could thank him for everything but he felt so weak and clumsy that he didn't know how.

Finally, Blaine fell asleep and Evans could get ready for work, knowing that that night they would be together again. It was the only thing he had for sure in his life. He was happy and he only needed to wait two months to have Valerie and his perfect family.