The sweet little home

It wasn't in a neighbor hood, but it wasn't out in the middle of no where, there were houses on either side of our sweet little house but not close enough to spy on one another. The girls thought it'd be good for me since I have to get use to the "normal" lifestyle of a regular person. Our house, which I named Julia because the only channel we could get on the tv was a Julia Child's cooking program, was pale blue and off white throughout the house. Very ordinary. The carpets were dark blue and fluffy, which Cat told me I'd need to vacuum often because of that, and the kitchen was a creamy white.
The house was pretty simple, when you first walk in, you enter a sunroom and entrance area. It is a smallish room. There was a large, open door way that lead into a living room-dinning room combo area. Off the back of that was a semi-large kitchen.
There were steps off of the living room, they lead up stairs to two bedrooms and two bathrooms. There was a master bedroom with a balcony and a connecting bathroom. The second bedroom was a tab bit smaller and was next to the other bathroom.
The master bedroom, which had white walls with black trim, was huge. It had a small balcony, and many windows. In fact the entire house had lots of windows, everywhere. We found a nice queen size bed and a vanity mirror with a matching dresser at a local store.
The bathroom has a stand up shower, Ivy advised that I wash the little one in the sink. Even though there was a bathroom off the room my little one will be staying in. The sliding glass door of my bathroom was tinted blue, the toilet and sink were off white and there were little fish painted in the walls from when the last people lived there. We found fluffy white rugs to place in the tiled floor so it would be cold in the baby's little feet.
The living room was attached to the dining room, both having wooden floors and shared a sliding glass door leading into the back yard.
The backyard was decent size, with a small wooden porch.
Directly across from the sliding glass door was the front door. Cat put a childproof lock on both. Julia came with a gray couch and recliner, and a nice wooden dining room table set. Much thanks to the couple living here before me.
The kitchen was by far my favorite, that sweet creamy white with black counters and a wooden island. The red appliances that I picked out gave the kitchen a circus-y feel. It was also all windows, bright and wide open, Ivy loved it and Cat stretched out across the counter top in the sun.
Julia also came with a sunroom, which was towards the from of the house, and the girls decided it would be a good home office for me. Of course, we stuck a little day crib in there also, for the baby.

Within the next serval months, as I grew larger and larger, the girls took turn traveling here to help me get settled in. Often bringing house warming gifts, mostly plants from Ivy, and random things from Cat.
By early winter we found out I was expecting a little girl, and that she was a healthy little girl and should be due in May. We started preparing the baby room.
We decided to paint the room a deep blue, by suggestion of Selena who favors dark colors. Ivy spent a couple hours making a butterfly mobil with pinks and blues, because she felt that Lucy needed a nature touch to her room. I picked out a cute white crib, with a matching dresser, that brightened up the room a tab bit, and Selena found a pale pink rug. They also through a stuffed black cat, smiling stuffed cactus and a grey pillow that said 'Mama's girl' in the crib.
I was dying to put stripes in her room, and with Selena and Ivy's persistent to find a pink and white curtain for Lucy's room. I was also able to find a matching rocking chair and changing table, which we painted together and hung pictures around the room.
And the final touch was her name, Lucy May, painted in the deep blue on her bedroom door with a mini Jester hanging from her bedroom door nob.
It drove me insane having to be so safe and gentle about everything I did, not being able to rough house with the girls or go on any adventures. And I just kept getting fatter and fatter, and every time I went to the doctor he's stick me with needles and take my blood pressure, Ivy and Cat wouldn't let me go out with them on girl nights.
However the struggle between getting use to the motherhood life style and missing a wild life of crime and violence our sweet little home was all ready for my little girl to arrive.
The baby shower, it was a little late, was between my two girls and two girls I met at a rollerblading derby rink, Pounding Pamela and Ass Kicking Ali. The shower was pink and purple, and there were so many different kinds of sweets and food. Mexican food, to be exact. There were tons of pregnancy games and we watched soppy, love romance movies. All the gifts I was given was perfect, little rollerblades, a globe, diapers upon diapers and baby food. And a ton of clothes.
The last 4 months of the pregnancy went by fast, throwing up and craving chocolate covered pizza with chili came and went, and soon Ivy and Cat were rushing me into the hospital, Pam and Ali at the house making sure everything was easy for when I got home with my little gal.