Oral is a Moral

Driving home from a party you could feel the tension between you and him. The party itself wasn't so bad. But P/N had been teasing you all night long. It was a small party with just some friends so you couldn't do anything without one of them noticing and never hearing the end of it. Ashton on the other hand didn't care if anyone saw. It started with just squeezing your bum or his finger going up and down your back. Which he knew drove you wild. But as the night fell, his intentions got more sexual. He would lay his hand on your thigh and slowly go up. His fingers hovering over your panties. Then suddenly he would stop. It was driving you crazy. When p/n said you two should head home. You practically ran to the car.

Now you're here in the car and p/n didn't say a word. He didn't even look your way. So you decided to take matters into your own hands. You lifted your dress slightly and started rubbing yourself through your panties. A moan escaped your lips.

"y/n, what are you doing?" p/n asked.

"You like watching me pleasure myself P/N?" You asked as innocent as you could.

He groaned in response. He was getting mad. Exactly what you wanted. You pulled off your panties and rubbed circles on your clit. Your moans became louder. With your other hand you grabbed your boob and started massaging it. P/N glanced over as much as he could. Before you reached your climax, you stopped and looked at P/N. The bulge in his pants looked quite painful.

"Need some help with your problem?" You said as your hand reached over and palmed him through his jeans.

"y/n stop!" He said in a stern voice.

You shifted in your seat so it was easier to reach and you unbuttoned his pants. Your hand slipped under his boxers. Slowly rubbing his cock. He was trying to hold his moans in. Wanting you to stop. But this was payback and you were not going to stop.

You managed to free his cock from his pants and you rubbed your thumb over his tip. You did everything as slow as possible. Driving p/n insane. You bent over and put his member in your mouth. Sucking on his tip as your hand wrapped around the rest of his huge cock. Swerving your tongue over his tip.

"Oh fuck y/n" P/N moaned.

You kissed his tip. Took as much as you could in your mouth and you bobbed your head up and down fast.

"Damn y/n keep going" Your hand reached down your own body and you started rubbing hard circles on your clit. The moans coming from your mouth vibrated on his cock.

"Fuck fuck fuck y/n... I'm.. Fuck.. So close" he managed to say between moans. You could feel him twitch in your mouth and that's when you stop. He looks at me angrily.

"Oh you're in so much trouble"