Quicksilver

This is my 1/4 last updates cause I'm taking a long break from this book.

It was a lazy day with your boyfriend. In fact it was the first lazy day you've had in years, for he was always running around. Literally, for your boyfriend was an Avenger and duty calls. But today was your and Pietro's day, it was going to be filled with movie and cuddles. And maybe a little more... If he's lucky.

He sat next you you and pulled the blanket over himself. "Hello love." Pietro said placing a kiss to your head.
"Hello Speedy." You giggled.
"What are we doing today?" He asked pulling a blanket over the two of you. "I was thinking a movie" you replied. Getting up to start the DVD player he gave you a whistle, you shot him a look back. You put on Sucker Punch and curled up next to him. Halfway through the movie he got bored and started to kiss your neck. "Babe," you half moaned "I'm trying to watch the movie."
"Forget the movie." He whispered and shut the movie off. "I want you right here right now." He growled. "Right here? ...now?" You stuttered. "You heard me." He said.

He pushed you down on the couch and started to kiss your neck. "Pietro." You moaned and he moaned in response sending vibrations through your neck. He removed both of your clothes at once only leaving you two in your panties and his blue boxers. "God you're so hot." He said and went back to kissing your chest. He removed your bra and messaged your breast with one hand kissed the other. Starting to kiss down again your breath hitched and your body squirmed. He removed your underwear and immediately got to work. He inserted two fingers and started to thrust in and out. "Fuck you're so fucking wet." He said looking up at you. You rolled your eyes back and came.
Now it was your turn. You flipped him on the couch and started to kiss down his torso. Stopping at his boxers you slowly, teasingly slid off his boxers. Once they were off you were met with his hard member. You put your lips around the tip and slowly sunk your head down. "Stop teasing (y/n)." He growled. You looked at him and started to bob your head up and down earning a moan from him. He pulled you off and threw you on the couch again and slammed into you. He was so deep that it almost hurt, you screamed in pleasure and pain. He started to thrust in and out going faster and faster before it felt like a vibrator. You came again and he came not soon after. Riding out our Orgasm he looked into your eyes and smirked. You roughly applied a kiss to his lips and he bit your lip. After your fiasco you cuddled and fell asleep in each other's arms.

-Six Weeks Later-
"Pietro." You said sitting on his lap.
"Yes love?" He replied.
"Do you remember that movie day we had off?" You asked
"Very well. Why do you ask? You want to do I again now?" He said kissing your neck. You stopped him.
"Pietro I'm pregnant You breathed. He stopped kissing your neck and applied a kiss to your lips. "Really?" He asked and you nodded in response.
"I'm going to be a dad!" He yelled.
"God damn it! No! Not another punk running around here!!!" You heard Tony yell from his lab. You both let out a laugh. And he kissed you again.

[Moral always wear a condom haha]