Calum

It was a quick introduction. Not a word was exchanged between the two at first, just a soft hum from Calum the moment Y/N smashed her lips onto his. His hands flew to grip her hips, their eyes closing slowly as their lips moved together in perfect synchronization. Y/N's hand ran through Calum's mop of curly hair, tangling in at the root and giving a sharp tug. Calum groaned softly when she pulled on his hair, her tongue slipping past his parted plump lips. She had a few drinks and was feeling daring tonight, and her eyes were set on Calum.

"I'm Calum," he introduced between kisses, his words muffled against Y/N's lips.

"Y/N," Y/N mumbled back, her eyes opening slowly. "Let's get out of here, Calum."

Their hands met, fingers intertwining together tightly as Calum lead Y/N through the never-ending pit of drunk and sweaty bodies. They finally stumbled through the front door, the blast of cold air feeling like heaven against their hot and sweaty skin. It was at that point where Calum asked the obvious question. "You wanna go home with me?"

Y/N nodded, unable to control the smirk that tugged on the corner of her lips. Their fingers remained locked together, neither of them making an effort to separate their hands. Calum's free hand dug around in his pocket, pulling out a small mint tin and popping it open, revealing a few thin joints. "Mind if I light one up?" He asked, gaze flicking over to Y/N. Y/N shook her head. "Go ahead."

Calum pulled one of the joints from the tin and placed it delicately between his teeth, sliding the closed tin back into his pocket and pulling out his lighter. As soon as the end of the joint was lit, Y/N noticed something different about it.

"Want a drag?" Calum asked, exhaling a thick cloud of smoke.

"What is that?" Y/N questioned back, looking up at him with a curious smile.

"Sativa, laced with ecstasy. Bought it off this kid in my economics class and it damn near took all the money out of my bank account but it's the best high I've ever felt in my whole life," Calum explained, a silent chuckle escaping his lips. His gaze flickered down towards the lit joint. "Want some?"

Y/N thought about it for a moment, shrugging her shoulders. "Eh, why not?" She giggled, earning a grin from Calum. She reached up and grabbed the joint from between his lips, immediately taking it into her own and inhaling the drug. A rush of euphoria tingled through her body, her eyes closing with satisfaction. She instinctively took another drag before tugging the joint from her lips, placing it back between Calum's again.

"Good shit, isn't it?" Calum smirked, hands trembling a little. "This is my place right up here."

The two turned into the walkway of a small house, Calum tugging Y/N up the front steps and onto the small patio. The joint got passed back and forth until it was finished off, Calum dropping it to the floor and crushing it under his boot. "How about we go inside?" Calum asked, his voice dropping an octave.

"Is this part of a plan?" Y/N questioned teasingly, cocking an eyebrow at Calum. "Do you share your expensive laced joints with all the girls you meet before taking them inside and fucking them?"

"You're different, baby girl," Calum mumbled, a reassuring smile on his face. "You're actually my type. You're confident, bold, daring. It's sexy, Y/N."

Their lips met in another kiss, electricity coursing through Y/N's veins at the feeling of Calum's plush lips on hers again. His hands grasped her waist, getting a firm hold on her as he slowly lead her towards the front door, not breaking their kiss.