You Smiled?

I'm currently getting a lecture from my dad and all 4 brothers in my bedroom.
You can guess that I'm not listening much.
Yada yada Worried!
Yada yada Heart attack!
Yada yada grounded!
Yada ya- wait what?!?!
"I'm grounded?!?" I exclaim.
Johnathan raised his eyebrows at me.
"What? You think you don't deserve to be grounded?" He asks me.
What the hell?
"I've done nothing wrong! I came home early because I fainted at school! Dad,you can come to the school and ask the nurse yourself!" I say frantic. I can't be grounded. I need my freedom from this house! I can't be here 24/7 or I'll go nuts!
"Yeah, but you still left without telling anyone where you were going." Carlos chimmed.
He always has something to say. He hates me.
"Dad was to busy seeing if I bled on his precious carpet and nobody else was here. I just wanted fresh air. Its not like I broke my curfew I was here at 5:15 tops!" I say not only to Carlos but my whole family.
Its funny how my dad isn't the one who grounded me but Johnathan was. I respect him and all but its not like he cares any other day.
My dad sighs.
"Your right, maybe we are being a little tough."
I sigh in relief.
"But no video games for a week." Says Johnathan.
My heart sinks. I stay in utter silence while my brothers and father leave my room and close my door.
I lay back on my bed and groan. How am I going to break that tie with Julio?
My frown deepens. I don't deserve this.
I stomp out of my room and into Johnathan's.
"You are a piece of shit, you know that?" I say to Johnathan once I enter.
He chuckles and shakes his head. He pats his seat next to him and I frown.
"No." I say stubbornly.
"Sit the fuck down Oumpaloumpa." He says irritated.
I groan and reluctantly sit next to him.
"And I thought you were the smart one." He starts off.
I frown at him.
"Dad is a working man,I have a twin,and we lack the ability of responsibility. He doesn't know what goes on around this house. He only knows what he sees when he's here." I frown not getting what he's fully saying.
He groans at my slowness.
"I want a separate car from Carlos but dad doesn't think we have enough responsibility for our own cars. I'm trying to show him I can be responsible so I punished you. So he thinks. He's always going to be at work. You can get on your game as much as you want." He finalizes.
"So...you caused me a great amount of anger for a car?" I say. He nods.
"You do realize I was about to slit the the tires in your current car right?" I say slowly. He frowns. I evilly smile at him.
"I'm glad we got it cleared up though." I say in a sing song voice and skip out of his room.
"""""""""""""""'"""
I chimed in!
Haven't you people ever heard of, closing the goddamn door!
No! Its much better to fix these kinds of things, with a sense of poise and rationality!
I chimed in!
Haven-
I pressed the dismiss button on my alarm and sat up reluctantly.
Yawning and stretching I get up from my bed.
I here voices and know that my brothers are up.
I decided to get up at 6:00 today so I can eat first then get ready.
I make my way downstairs.
I see my dad sipping on some coffee in the dining room with his tablet reading a news article.
"Morning padre." I say sleepily.
He looks up from his mug and smiles.
"Your up early." He says. I pout and nod.
"Yeah and I'm regretting it." I say.
He chuckles and continues sipping his caffeinated beverage.
I go to the fridge and pull out my nutella and get a banana of the counter. I put some bread in the toaster and when it was just right I took it out,spread my nutella on it,and chopped up some bananas on it. I sat across from my dad and ate in a comfortable silence.
When I look up I didn't notice him starring at me. I frown and start to rub my face thinking something is on it. He chuckles.
"What?!" I say still rubbing my face.
"Nothing sweetie,you just...look like your mother so much when you eat like that." He says still chuckling.
"So that's where I get my greediness?" I ask somewhat amused.
"Oooh I can help in that department too!" He laughs. I laugh too.
"Yeah I bet." I say. I get up and wash my hands.
"I'm gonna go get ready." I walk to my dad and kiss him on the cheek.
"Okie dokie,but I gonna go up to your school to make sure they excused your absence on my lunch break." He says. I nod and head back upstairs.
I go to my bathroom and take a quick shower.
I go to my closet and pick out a more girly outfit for today. I put on some rose patterned stockings,a black skater skirt,and a black crop top. I put on some combat boots and a bunch of wrist bands to my favorite bands on. I also have on this choker I got from Claire's with an owl on it that I love.
I pull my hair into a messy bun and put a bow in the front. To complete my outfit I throw on a Jean jacket.
I get my bookbag and head downstairs.
I hear my brothers in the kitchen chatting amongst themselves.
I sigh and look at the clock. Wow its only 6:48.
I could board to school.
I grab my board and walk in the kitchen to announce my departure.
"Good morning egg heads,I'm boarding to school." I state. They all nod.
"Wait, will you get to school on time? What time is it?" Julio asks.
"It should be about 6:50 now." I say.
"You sure you'll make it? And do you have shorts on under that?" Giounni chimes in.
"Yes I'm sure and always." I reassure. He then nods and we bid our goodbyes.
I leave out the door and start to kick and push on my skate board.
I'm not wearing a helmet though. I don't really see the use in it sense I'm not doing any tricks. I'm just coasting for the most part.
I finally make it to my school and am a bit early. Its 7:30 am on the nose and I sit at a table near the parking lot waiting for the first hour bell.
I play on my phone for a while until I hear some foot steps to close for comfort.
I look up to see Symone.
"Hey,I didn't think you'd be coming today." She says sounding surprised to see me.
I frown. Why wouldnt I be coming today? I sit there confused for a minute then it hits me.
"Oh yeah!" A yell out startling Symone.
"My bad, I just forgot about yesterday for a sec." I apologized.
"Its okay, I was wondering if... we could exchange numbers?" She says shyly and out of the blue. I raise my eyebrows.
"Are you gay? I mean I'm not against gay people or anything! I just don't play for that team and..." I say but am cut off by a flustered Symone.
"No! No, I'm not gay! I was just wondering because I really wanted to know if you were okay yesterday but I had no way of contacting you." She says. I nod and feel a bit embarrassed for my misunderstanding.
"Sorry, and yeah sure." I say agreeing with her and giving her my number.
Bring! Bring!
"I have to go to my locker, I'll see you in a bit." Symone says through the crowd of people. I nod and make my way to my own locker.
""""""""""""""""""""

We're back in our original class room and I am in my seat looking at the football field.
Symone is seated diagonal from me.
I get curious and turn my head to see if Jacob is here and when I look to see if he's in his normal seat he is but he's starring at me. When we make eye contact he smirks and I frown.
He chuckles and turns to look down at his paper but I still look at him and frown. Why the hell was he starring at me?
I look back out the window and decide to ignore it.
"Look in your textbooks pages 23-25 and do numbers 34-78 even. You may work with a group no bigger than 4 if needed and you will have the whole class period to get as much done as possible if not finished I want it done for homework and turned in first thing tomorrow morning!" My teacher projects to the class.
I open my textbook ready to work alone until I hear a desk being turned in front of me.
I assume its Symons so I don't get too angry until I look at the shoes.
Last time I checked Symone didn't wear a size 12 in men's so I furrowed my eyebrows. I slowly looked up to see a smirk Jacob and a wide eyed classroom.
Damn.
"May I help you?" I say nonchalantly. He gives me a big toothy grin.
I just stare at him waiting for an answer.
"You seem smart,and I'm lazy so why don't we work together?" He says.
"By lazy you mean stupid right?" I say with all seriousness.
He puts his hand on his heart and fakes hurt. I roll my eyes at him and proceed at doing my bookwork.
"Did you tell on your brother?" He suddenly asks.
What? Is he trying to make small talk? Does it look like want small talk? I mean the guys cute but he is so freaking annoying!
I guess Symone could see my rage coming in because next thing I know I hear another desk scraping against the ground.
"You got room for a third?" She asks me and sneaks in a wink.
I nod then look up at Jacob.
"No,I didn't tell on my brother. Now shut up... please?" I beg. He chuckles but nods and I breathe a sigh of relief.
"So did you guys have fun yesterday?!" Symone says a little to loudly and the whole class gasps. Oh my god she did not just do that!
Rumors! Freaking rumors are going to spread like STD's!
I death glare Symone and she slaps her hand over her mouth.
A little to late for that don't ya think?.
I roll my eyes and I look at Jacob who smirks at me and says, "Yeah,she can get pretty loud though." Very fucking loudly. The whole class gasps and even Symone too.
I death glare Jacob even harder than I Symone.
He winks at me then turns around and winks at the people looking at us. I stand up and leave.
My life is never going to be the same. At this school I'm a nobody and the nobody allegedly having sex with the quarterback is not how I want to be known. Yeah sure, everyone here is a slut but they seem to think they aren't. They'll judge me until the next victim has arisen, but Jacob has already fucked the whole school!
I go to my locker and throw my books in. I sigh and slam it.
I slide on the floor and think.
Jacob never talks to anybody after he...ya know. He's known for ding dong ditching. Not banging and hanging.
What are people going to think?
Maybe they won't believe it.
When have I ever cared what people think?
I groan and look up to see a bunch of people starring at me.
What the hell? Has it spread already? First hour isn't even over.
I frown and see Jacob walking my way. Shit!
I get up and start to walk faster. Knowing I probably won't get away if I just walk I start to run. I finally make it to the girls bathroom and I hear Jacob calling my name. He knows my name?
I ignore it and walk in the bathroom.
I refuse to leave this bathroom until second hour late bell rings.
I sit in there and text until its time to go. I walk out the bathroom just to see an annoyed looking Jacob. I try to run back in but he grabs me by my jacket and pulls me the opposite way. I groan and accept my defeat.
"What?" I snapped.
He just rolled his eyes.
"I'm late for second hour because of you so don't be snappy with me." He says angrily. I roll my eyes.
"I didn't ask you to, why are you here?" I snap again.
"I was trying to apologize but you pissed me off so I'm just going to continue this already grown rumor." He says.
I death glare him and step closer.
"Do it and I'll chop your dick off." I say warningly. He steps closer and smirks before quickly pecking my lips. My eyes go wide and I look at him like he's crazy. Because he is!
"What the he-" I try to say but am cut off with another kiss. My face turns red but I punch him in his arm.
"Ow!" He exclaims.
"I'm glad it hurt! What the hell dude?!?" I exclaim back.
"We had an audience." He says still holding his arm. I look to see a couple people looking at us. I get angry and hit him again in the same spot.
He wince in pain and I smile.
"You smiled?" He asks bewildered.
"Oh would you look at that? Your pain brings me happiness." I say before walking away towards my next class.
""""""""""""""""""
Okay so there is a picture of Symone up.
And I hope you enjoyed this chapter!