The Unforgetable Fight Part 1

The battle is intense. I hear cries of death left and right as I charge forward. I see a soldier throw a spear towards me. I see Eta throw a dagger at it. I give Eta a thumbs up since she saved me from getting injured.

    I charge forward and some soldiers decide to form a blockade to stop me from going further. I conjure my swords and jump off Senor Guapa as I get closer to them. I go and stab the nearest soldier in the shoulder with both blades.

     "Surround him!" yells one of the soldiers. In mere seconds, they surround me, swords ready and shields up. I chuckle at the sight. "Bring it." I hear a soldier from behind run towards me. I make a 360 turn blocking his attack, as he gets closer, and use Naginax to stab him in the chest. At this point, all the soldiers rush at me, but I block attacks left and right.

    Adrenaline begins building up. I start to enjoy it. A lot. It's my turn to go on the offense. I trip a soldier and cut off his head. I dash toward another soldier and kick him straight in the chest. I'm on a killing spree. I look around and see tons of dismembered corpses lying on the ground. "W-W-What are you?!" a soldier ask me. I turn my head and laugh. "Me? Let's just say I'm the one who decides whether or not you die today and unfortunately, your time is up!" I say as I throw a dagger at him.

    CLANK! "Hm?" A man covered in white and gold armor stands in front of the man, holding the dagger I threw.. He wears a white cape with a sun at the bottom. His helmet has golden vertical stripes. He has a great sword that looks impossible to wield, on his back. No doubt about it, the man is an Elite.

    "Nice throw," he says. Somehow his voice sounds familiar to me. "Nice catch," I say. He throws the dagger at the ground, crosses his arm and chuckles. "This is what the Demon Lord looks like? Pathetic. How could you and your men be scared of someone so fragile?" He says to the captain cowering behind him. "He isn't as weak as you think he is," the captain tells him. "He has a point there," I say.

    He turns his head to me. I still hear the cries of war in the background. We stare each other down as the wind blows down my hood. He unsheathes his sword and despite its great size, the Elite wields it with ease. I conjure my swords as well. We both get in attack stances and in the next second, our swords meet.