ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

First off, I wanna apologize for the lack of updates for a loooong time. I had a huge writer's block and I really couldn't come up with any ideas for a long ass time. I do have good news regarding future chapters though so keep reading.

HOLY SHIT BRUH! 2 FRICKING k READS??!?!?!?!?!

*calls Mom*

Me: "MOOOOOOM!!!!!! YOOOOOOO

Mom: "WHAT?! IS U OKAY? WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!

Me: "2,000 PEOPLE READ MY STORY!!!!!!!!

Mom: "Bruh"

Me: "What did you just say" O_o

Mom: -hangs up-

Me: ";-; for why?"

But anyway, thank you guys so much for reading my book and I appreciate those who have commented some ideas for future chapters. Honestly, I didn't think my reads would reach 2,000. I'm pretty surprised.

Now this part is regarding future chapters: My writer's block has finally been cleared and I have some pretty interesting ideas for the upcoming chapters. I will upload the next chapter somewhere in August or early September, depends if I finish organizing all the events in the next chapter. I already have a clear perspective of how I want the story to end, but I need to come up with events that lead up to that ending. I want to take my time and not rush this story because I want this story to be the first one I ever complete. I want to make it a masterpiece. So please bear with my long updates.

Once again, I'd like to thank all of my readers for helping me reach the 2k mark. And with that enjoy your summer break! Or your school year if you're in school, and if you are, Welp.
-moonwalks out the room-