Prologue

Princess Zoeya sneaked out of the castle with the hood of her cloak pulled over her head. No one could recognize her as her father never allowed her to step out of the castle. She made sure that her cloak hid her face well and she slipped out of the castle in the secret hole in the wall that only she knew it existed. She had only just discovered it a short time before. The busy town that she stepped into was filled with noisy people and vendors trying to sell their goods. No one paid any attention to her.

She smiled to herself, the first time she'd had sneaked out she thought to herself, she hadn't done anything like this ever since her mother died. She pushed the thought out of her mind. She was gone now.

*

Zoey strode through the town soaking every bit of it as she's had done many times before with her mother. Again, no one recognized the girl who wore the grey tank top and shorts, no one even found her suspicious that she wore a cloak that covered her face.

"What do we have here?" She spun around. Three men dressed in brown leather stood behind her. The middle with a smirk on his face that made the scar on his cheek very obvious. "Such a pretty lady in the middle of town? Now that's something you don't see everyday," The one on his left grunted in agreement. Zoey backed away and tripped over a rock as they walked forward and her hood fell off her face when someone stepped in front of her. A man with chocolate brown hair and was dressed in black. She couldn't see his face as it was covered.

"Leave her alone," he said in an accent she couldn't identify.

The man in the middle glared at him, "Or what? You'll beat me up? Face the facts man, there are three of us and one of you, you can't take us!"

The man in front of her cracked his knuckles, "Why don't you come and find out?"

The man in the middle swung a punch and he ducked. The masked man swept his leg and the man with the scar fell and groaned. He caught a punch that the man on the left swung and the masked man grabbed his wrist and flipped him over his shoulder and the third one ran.

The masked man turned around. He had kind but stern purple eyes. His brown hair had a blonde streak in it. He wore black and also wore a cape, as for his face, it was completely covered by a mask.

"Are you alright?" He said softly with no emotion but he was knocked to the ground by a soldier and his hands were force behind his back. The general of the her father's army sat on his horse looking down at her.

"This is a misunderstanding! He didn't do anything wrong!" Zoey protested as they snapped on chains around his wrists.

"I've seen enough princess," The general said gently but it sounded stern. He extended a hand to her and she took it. He lifted her onto the white horse and rode towards the castle.

A/N: I have seen many awesome people write about The Yogscast in kingdoms so I decided to do this. I have been inspired by @MyKindOfCrazy and others. I do not know whether or not I would want to continue this but if you do, pls leave me a comment and or a vote.

-Val :)