Chapter Seven - You Remembered Me

Rythian's POV

I couldn't wait any longer but the wound was too great. I stayed in my room for two more days and everyday it felt like a new pain, everyday I would move and it would feel like daggers are being driven into my side. After two days I decided to look at my wound, I was sure that it would have been healed. I sat on my bed, my bare feet on the cold stone floor and my shirt beside me. Slowly, I unwrapped the bandage but even it stung. A cold breeze that blew from the window blew over the wound on my shoulder and I grimaced, trying hard not to cry out. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before opening them again to look at the wound. My heart sank when I looked at it. A deep purple slash that oozed black blood reached down from my shoulder to the middle of my chest, black and purple veins that was mixed with the sickly green of the poison was spider webbed from the wound.

I reached for a new roll of bandage from the bedside table and wrapped it around myself before I heard something from my window. I looked to it and saw a boy sitting on the window sill looking at the sky. He wore black leather and a Morning Star hung from his belt that glowed with a yellow aura. He had brown sawdust hair and a black streak highlighted it.  

"Hurts doesn't it?" He said, his purple eyes turning to me. How the hell did he get there?

"Who are you?" I asked examining his face. He looked younger than me and purple scars like mine covered his arms.

He closed his eyes as he sighed and shook his head, "My name is Cole. You seriously don't remember?"

"Remember what?"

"I'm your brother Rythian."

(Transition :3)

Rythian's POV 

My eyes widened when I heard those words. I had siblings? I had a mother and a father back home?

"Ashlyn has missed you, so has mum and dad. Your girlfriend especially,"  He mumbled loud enough for me to hear without looking at me.

"Where are they now?"

"In the forest, camping. We have been looking for you for two years after you disappeared from the attack. I was sent to scout until I finally found you in his castle here."

"Can I see them?" I asked eagerly.

He nodded. I put on my shirt and my cape before slipping on my flying ring and putting my Klein star into my pocket. I took my katar that was leaning on the bed and sheathed it onto my belt before signaling we could leave. He jumped out the window with me following him.

*

We flew a short distance away from the castle to the forest. In the middle of the forest I could see a clearing. Tents were put up around a campfire that flickered brightly onto the people's faces that sat around it. A girl with black ash hair that was highlighted with white sat next to a girl with blue hair and had streak of yellow that stood out. I could clearly see it was dyed. A man with brown hair and a sliver highlight sat opposite the two girls staring at the flames. The orange light illuminated their sad faces. When I touched down with Cole, the girl with blue hair saw me and her lilac eyes widened. She got up and ran towards me before hugging me tightly and burying her head in my chest.

"Rythian? Is that really you?" She asked, her voice muffled. Once she realized that I wasn't hugging her back she let me go and stared at me. A tear rolled down her cheek. "You don't...remember me," and she started crying. I didn't know what to do.

"I'm sorry but, who are you?" I asked, stupidly.

"I'm Amber. You don't remember? After a year with each other you don't remember?" I shook my head and the other girl walked up to Amber and put a hand on her shoulder. I looked to Cole that was behind both girls for help.

'Your girlfriend,' he mouthed, pointing to Amber. 

The girl with next to Amber spoke with the same accent as me, "I am Ashlyn, your sister. I see you have made a home in the Kingdom of Xephos while we were away and managed to get yourself hurt with the Screaming Blade, correct?"

I stood there staring at her before nodding slowly, I felt like an idiot in front of her.

She gestured to the fire, "Come, we have a lot to talk about."  

A/N: I bet @MyKindOfCrazy is angry at me for making her Rythian girlfriend and so are all of you fan girls that want Rythian. :P Anyway, so I thought I should introduce the family sooner or later and special thanks to all my fans. If you want to be in the story, let me know but I cannot guarantee. Bye for now!

-Val :)