Prolouge: The Small Princess.

Young laughter filled the beautiful summer air, and a few servants and maids watched as their Princess ran about childishly. The small girl was pure, innocent; unknowing of her near fate. That is, of course, until an ear racking scream pierced the air.
     "Mommy?" The young girl's head snapped in the direction of the castle, recognizing the voice as her mother's. She curiously ran up to the kitchen window, her shimmering teal hair following. She was grasping a handmade flower crown as she approached the scene, and didn't bother leaving it.
     "Young princess, wait..!" Her guardians tried to stop her from wandering too far, but they were too late.
     "..." The Princess watched through the window, her mouth slightly agape and her eyes wider than ever. She watched as a knife was pierced into her dear mothers neck. She watched, and watched. She didn't notice the tears streak down her face, staining her cheeks. She did not realize that the flower crown she made slip from her grasp, falling to the ground. She looked at the culprit, and her fists clenched. She gritted her teeth, watering eyes staring straight as the one who was coated in her blood.
     "Princess, what are you doin-" A white haired maid gasped mid-sentence, looking out the window. The killer had disappeared by now, and the young Princess Miku could only stare in horror, watching even as the servants ran to clean the mess.
     "Mom..." Was all the twelve year old girl could whisper, her voice hoarse. She fell to the ground, sitting on the lush green grass. "I'll avenge you... When I'm older, I promise. I'll be the best queen in history, I swear...!"