Chapter 7: Saved by The Princess

Voca A/N: *insert stupid comment here*

~Luka's POV~

     "So... What was it you wanted to speak with me about?" I asked, shifting uncomfortably in my seat. I could feel both peoples gaze on me, making me feel more worried than I'd been in a while. I did well not showing it, however; I still had my emotionless mask despite it all.
     "It's true that you've caused countless problems in my kingdom during your childhood, no?" Rin asked, leaning forward on her chair slightly. I shook my head no.
     "I'd never done such a thing, it was a misunderstanding-"
     "It's in the records!" She snapped, interrupting me.
     "The records are wrong." I hissed, keeping my tone calm and low. "I never did it. If I did, how would I get away from it for so long?"
     "The entire kingdom knows of your wrongdoings, and you are immensely lucky that my mother nor myself have said anything to the others." I could hear the light tapping of her foot, already impatient with me.
     "They have the wrong information." I stated, clenching my fists.
     "Impossible." She spat, glaring at me.
     "It's actually quite possible." Len quickly butted into the argument. "I was looking through the documents concerning this matter." He held up a small pile of papers. "Luka, is it true you have two existing relatives?"
     "Yes. A cousin and a brother."
     "Their names?"
     "Lily and Luki." I forced the names from my mouth. I hadn't spoken or even thought of them for quite some time. I wonder how they've been...
     "It's impossible your brother did anything wrong, since he's never stepped foot into our kingdom. He's been residing with the Blue Kingdom, has he not?" I snapped my head towards the blonde boy as he spoke.
     "How do you know that?"
     "But Lily looks quite like you did as a child... Let's say perhaps she dyed her hair pink, then committed those crimes. Then she bleached her hair blonde again, and you took the blame? You know of this, don't you? You took the constant punishment that belonged to her, out of the kindness of your heart. You forgave her for posing as you, even though you're well aware that it was purposeful." He took a breath, closing his eyes for a moment before redirecting his gaze towards me. "Am I correct?"
     "How did you..." I mumbled, at a loss for words. My head was spinning, I didn't want to be here any more. A sudden slam brought me from my daze, and I realized the queen was now standing up. The chair had fallen to the floor, and she was pissed.
     "Len! You spoke out of order!" She growled. He flinched, quickly getting up from his chair. "I don't care about any fucking evidence, or the fact is wasn't her. At least her cousin isn't disgusting like her!" I winced slightly, and Len shot me an apologetic look. "She deserves to die, and her brother does too!"
     "No, don't!" I suddenly yelled, not even realizing it. "Don't hurt Luki. I'll stop running, I'll let you have your way with me. But don't touch him."
     "..... Fine. He's not in my way, anyways. He did no sins, other than existing." She stepped towards me, and I stepped backwards. "But you'd honestly give your life... Just for him? You haven't seen him since you were seven, anyways. Kamui has him now, correct?" I nodded, and she continued approaching me. I backed into the wall, pressing against it. She had me cornered, helpless. I winced as she grabbed my neck, pressing against my cut. It hurt for a moment, until she dropped me. That was because the door slammed open, surprising her. I slid to the floor, holding my throat gently.
     "What's going on in here?!" I looked up, recognizing the voice instantly. "Luka, are you okay?"
     "Miku!" I gasped, glad about her perfect timing. The teal haired Princess stepped to the Queen, her eyes narrowed.
     "I think it's best if you take your leave." She muttered, stepping aside to let them out. Len convinced the monarch to leave, and mouthed a 'sorry' before following. "Luka, what happened?"
     "Honestly... I don't know." I whispered, looking up at her. She picked up my hand, gently intertwining our fingers and meeting my gaze. My eyes widened slightly, and I gave her a puzzled look.
     "You really had me worried." She whispered, helping me up. "Your shirt is bloody.." I reached up to the back of my neck, and felt the sticky substance. She must've squeezed the cut too hard... "Let me help you."
"No, it's fine. I can handle it in my own. Why did you come here, though?" I asked, releasing my grip on her hand.
"I was worried about you..." Her voice was barely audible, and she stepped towards the door. "A-anyways, let's get you cleaned up." I forfeited my protesting, following her out the door and down the hall. I stared at her back, being distracted by my thoughts. How could a Princess care about the servant? That's not supposed to happen. That's not how it works... "Hey, are you okay?" My head snapped upwards, and my eyes met with her aqua ones.
     "Yes, I'm alright." I replied, realizing we had found our destination. I stepped in front of her, holding the door open. She entered, with me following shortly.
     "That's good." Miku turned to me, smiling warmly. "Let's clean you up now, shall we?"
     "Y....Yes. That would be most appropriate."

Voca A/N: Aaaaaa, 100 reads! Thank you all so much! I love chuuuuu all~~