Chapter 5

I got back to the house, I walked in and went to the living room. I sat in silence for a few minutes. My phone started ringing.
"Hello."-me
"Hey, I'll be home at around 5-6. I'm with Cenda, we went to Lexington and Louisville for some sister time. Shes going through a lot right now. But I'll tell you later. Bye love you."-mom.
She didn't even give me time to talk... How rude...

5:00 came around. I texted Sam and asked whether to dress up or not.
"No. You don't have to."-Sam
I didng either. I wore a pair of blue jeans with a grey sweatshirt and white converses.
That evening:
"Where are we going."-me
"Its a surprise"-Sam
I leaned back in the seat and looked out the window of the car. I had I lot of thoughts going through my head. Good and bad thoughts. We arrived at a park. It was my favorite place to go to when I'm sad or just need time away. We got out of the car and walked away the park neighborhood.
"Why'd you bring me here."-me
"I needed to cheer you up somehow. And I thought this would be the best place to."-Sam
I smiled and sat on a swing. I didn't really talk to him. I had a lot going on.
"Kian said he talked to you earlier. He said you didn't seem to happy."-sam
"I wasn't."-me
"You know if you ever need anyone to talk to you know I'm always here."-sam
I got up and gave he a big hug.
"When did Kian talk to you."-me
"When he came home,I was just walking in the door."-sam
"Oh."-me
"Why.?"-sam
"Wondering. Kians a good guy, he's like an older brother to me..."-me
"Execpt, you have Candid."-sam
" yeah, but when Candid aint home, I always have Kian and you. But I've known Kian longer."-me.
He shook his head and grabbed my hand as we started walking back to the car. We got in and then went to get lunch. After lunch, we went back to Sams and hung out with the guys.