Chapter 17

It got time to leave and all of us walked put the door dressed in nice clothes. We got in cars and headed to the high school.
"Are you ready?"-Sam
"Kinda, I'm excited to see what our future holds."-me
"Me too."-Sam
We pulled up to the school. Cars everywhere. I started getting nervous. We walked in and the ladies had us our gowns and hats. We got pictures and things. I got to meet Sams parents too.

"Hey, mom"-Sam
"OMG, your so grown up. And you must be Chloe. We've heard a lot about you."-Sam's mom
"I am. Ive heard a lot about you too."-me
Everyone sat down as the ceremony began. They called us up one by one and we talked about what we are going to do after college. I'm a D so I went before Sam.
"Chloe,18, I'm going to be using my funding money to go Chicago and attend college to be a business major and start a business. And then go where ever my husband takes me."
I got off stage and was readyto begin my life. And then Sam went.
"Sam,19, I'm going to be using my funding money to go to college in Chicago as well to major in Photography and business and start a photography business, and spend a happy life with my wife and kids."

He got off stage and we waited till the ceremony ended. Got pictures taken and at the very end. We all through our hats and was officially adults.