Chapter 29

We woke up and get ready to head down to the church. Everyone was ready. We all left the house at the same time. We got down to the church and got out. I stood at the door and stared at it.
"Whats wrong"-Sam
"In just a couple hours, my life starts with my best friend. And I have a future with my best friend. My life long dream is about to come true."-me
He smiled and we walked inside. It was so beautiful. It got closer to the time. All the bridesmaids was here and everything was perfect. I sat in the back room waiting.

Couple hours:
I heard the video Starting to play. The one of us as kids and growing up. I looked through the little pep whole and say the picture of Candid cradling me in his arms when I was born. I held the tears in. I sat down and looked at everyone.
"Thank you guys for making all of this happen."-me
They all said your welcome and went back to talking or on phones. Soon after that the wedding music started playing. Thats when I started getting nervous. Before I knew it the "Here comes the bride" was playing. I walked out the doors and saw Sam. He was wiping his face from tears. I got up there and he whispered to me.
"You look amazing"...
The service went on and then the time came. We repeated the pastor.
"I,Samuel John Pottorff take you, Chloe to be my lawfully wedded wife,to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."
Then my turn
" I, Chloe Kira Dupps take you, Sam, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

"You may kiss the bride"-pastor
And we went on with sercive and reception. The night was amazing. My dream come true.