Chapter 16: News

Chloe's POV

Its been days since the sleepover or should i say the greatest day of my life happens, and I missed them so much, Camila has the greatest company ever. I've already apologized to the girls for the sudden disappearance later that morning. The girls and I still keep in touch, after we get each others twitter account and each others phone number. They also mentioned that they had Shannon's Phone and Hoodie. At first It was a blur but with their help, they provided the missing details that I've been craving for. I was surprised after I gathered this new sort of information, Shannon is really unbelievable, I don't know why is she this so- I don't know- careless? Oblivious? Always uninformed? Doesn't regret losing some stuff of hers?

Later that noon, after our class this morning, we decide to finish our plates at my house since Little Mandy and Martin are not home, being taken away by my Mom to visit Auntie Faustine, not a thousand kilometers away from Houston. Maybe they'll gonna took two and a half days there.

While on the other hand, Dinah keeps mentioning Y/N and I think Shannon is on edge if ever they all got suspicious, specially around those four fangirls. I never thought that Y/N is this really well knowned, all I know is, she's an amazing dancer, period.

While Normani, keeps retweeting bunch of Y/N related topics, particularly this video- wait let me rephrase that- particularly this now trending and viral video as of yesterday and not a long minute ago. People and Netizens keep talking about her. Well who cares actually.

Half an hour later, we finished our own plates, let's just say I'm pretty confident to pass it tommorow morning. I secretly invited the fifth harmony girls and some of the persons I met back at that sleepover to come over and chill inside my family's comfy crib. Since the girls are in a three days break they said that maybe the day after tomorrow we will going to get to know each other more. And that's today, another reason is, they want to gave Shannon's belongings personally.

"Chlo?" I looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"I'm hungry" then she pouted.

"And what does that 'you' being hungry does do with me?" I asked then take another glance of my beautiful artwork at my drawing table.

"Can you cook for me?" she pouted again and leaned her head down her crossed arms on top of her table.

"I don't know if your asking for a favor or just insulting me, you know I can't cook" I drop my pencil and reach up for my bag. "Okay....." She trailed of.

"Do you have a Dispicable Me Movie?" She smiled, I stand up and place my bag back at my bed and keep my assignment secured. "No"

"Your lying" disappointed "No I'm not, you can look at the drawers if you want" I walked out of my bedroom ,down to the living room and turn around heading to the kitchen, going to find something to eat.

I heard footsteps from upstairs and towards the living room. "I know I saw it here somewhere" Shannon mumbled. Maybe looking for the twin's CD.

"Okay, Shannon, you should stop always hanging out with the twins, you've been manipulated!" I yelled the last part, emphasizing it. I just heard her shouted a whatever as a response. Sassy?

After checking for bunch of cabinets and our refrigerator, I took our lasagna leftovers this morning and settle it into two plates and bring some juice. Finally heading my way towards the living room where i found Shans, happily watching Minions. How does she becomes so childish.

"You must go and visit a doctor Shans, your childishy and too, uhmmm- hyper?" Putting the lasagna down at the coffee table. She looked at me then smile and turn her head around, going back to watching the movie.