Chapter 19: Stolen

"WE GOT NEWS ABOUT Y/N!! MANI! SHE'S SO HOT"

Soon as Mani gotten a grip on the doorknob, she warned everyone outside first before opening the front door wide, letting all four of them slip inside.

The one with the pixie cut hair heaved for air maybe because she had some major issues when it comes to her Respiratory, while the rest was just by now panting and covered by their own body sweat. They look like they've ran a marathon.

"Mani-, y-you shou-ld see w-what we have" The pale red headed hair said."This is so shocking, it's not hundred percent sure that it was her, but with this photos you'll see how dead had risen from their grave." Chloe, Dinah, and Cameron made their way towards the foursome talking to Mani, while Ally proceeded to the kitchen to fetched some water for the visitors. While Lawrence and I stood there watching from afar.

Lauren's POV

The fanstastic four barged in, like when I said Fantastic Four, it's the Marielle, Catherine, Angel and Brooke. I was surprised on what they look like right now and how breathless they were.

Ally immediately give them something to drink and soon they relax and finally catch their breath when Mani muttered some, 'Guys breathe, you can talk later' and 'News can wait, breathe first'.

I looked at Shannon, her cold personality is back again. She was listening intently to every words that Marielle said. No emotions shown. I looked back at group near the front door. Camz help them to get rid those beads of sweats from their foreheads, handing them some towels that Chloe got from upstairs.

"I think it's better if we head to the living room where the couch is, it's comfortable there" Ally said, concerned plastered on her features.

Once fine and comfortably sitted, Angel slipped her hands inside her front jean's pocket to reveal her phone. After getting an access on the device and some fews touches and scroll downs, she handed it to Mani. There displayed was a video of a dragon mask lady at the age of 20. Instead of playing the video she raised the phone shoulder leveled and asked, "I already saw this, what's new with this anyway?"

"I know you already saw that but, later this evening, the exact time that we guys should be here by then, two photos went viral and it's Y/n related." Marielle explained. All of us got confused and don't had a single idea on with what they're talking about so we keep silent telling them to go on.

"So I was on twitter when the #Y/nComeback and #Y/nHadRisen starts to trend, I clicked on the tag and they keep metioning those photos, so i searched for it. When I finally found it, I mentioned all of you guys but it seems like it's only us who saw it first and you guys are not aware about it. Then after all of us kinda had a conversation, I tried to search in regards of where was the photo taken, then I remember the Address of Chloe's house, the neighborhood where the picture was taken is not that far from here. It's just some blocks away. I think you should see the next one after that video on the phone, slide it to the left" She further explained and instructed.

As Marielle was done, Mani hurriedly settle the phone between her hands, with one swift move, it reaveals a photo. The Photo shows a stolen shot of long blonde headed lady walking while her back was facing the camera, showing her waves off. It was the same person on the video minutes earlier but this time she's just on her black sports bra, her gray swag pants and her mint green Vans, her gray tee and a mask on both of her hands while walking on a neigborhood that I recognize, the neighborhood where Chloe is in.

"Oh my god, this is surreal. Wheather she's an impersonator or an avid fan of Y/n, it's impossible to have the same hair and same body that she had althought it was just her back, and completely dancing just like her is real far from possible." Mani finally commented while everyone is in shock, I turn my head towards my right where Shannon is and she's also wearing the same expression we had but the thing is her breathing becomes shorter.

"I know, no one had ever been like her before although there was other great and professional dancers out there. It's just unbelievable" finally, Angel stated the word which been their trance since the video went viral world wide.

"So you guys are saying that there's a possiblity that she's alive?" Camz suddenly asked while looking at each and every one of us, waiting for someone to answer her question.

"No, we don't know. Maybe but how could she be alive if there was a body found when incident happen few years back and they're saying that it's positive, it was her. The world actually attended the funeral" Brooke said, stating her opinion while I heard Shannon by my side gasp on a low octave.

"Wait, what do you mean that there's a body found on the incident?" Chloe snapped. I averted my eyes on her, it was like it's her first time to heard that news.

"After the stage collapsed a fire began, it turn the whole stage to ashes, but the good thing that time was the safety personnels acted upon the incident fast and no one got hurt execpt from Y/n. She was burned. She's barely even recognized." Marielle answered as her face frowned on how sad the news was.

Mani on the other hand, slide the screen showing another image of a closed blurred photo, half of the 'Impersonator's' upper face was shown. Her left eye, half of her forehead and her nose. As Mani realized what was on the phone she froze. "This is impossible", she whispered.

"Indeed, impossible. But even if the second image would be a lot more unrecognizable, who wouldn't be able to not be familiar with that nose" Catherine said, pointing her index finger towards on what was Mani is currently holding.

After an hour of talking, Shannon haven't said a word yet, she'll just be listening the whole time. And not to forgot to mention, she's sweating. But it's not that kind of obvious, the only ones who's near enough can only acknowledge her physical state right now. And my hypothesis regarding Y/n's death and Shannon is now having a much more stronger proof. I need to hear it from her. From her own words and why.

The moment Mani and the Fantastic four forced us to watch a lot of Y/n interviews, dance choreos and covers, it had catch my attention. Who wouldn't be not interested right?

And knowing that Shannon was the one behind that dragon mask only makes it more exciting. The possibility of Shannon and Y/n are the same person is above the average. But I want it to hear it directly from her.

"Do you know what I think it is Walz?" Dinah asked cutting me from my thoughts while Camz just looked at her and utter a "No", and we erupted in a lighthearted laughter.

"Walz your no joy" she pouted for seconds and continue, "But anyways I think Mission: Find out the truth is now on" she smirked while the others cheered at her.

And Shannon on my right whispered, "Shit".

[A/N: Hope you guys would love it like how I love Siomai *grin]