Chapter 1: Please???

Your POV
"Y/n....!!!! please please please please please come with meeee.... Mom's busy as well as Dad... your the only one that can come with me please please..!!!" Chloe pleaded.

"No"

"Shan Shan pleeeeeeaaaassssseeeee....... Coooooommmeeee..... wiiiittthhhhh......... MEEEEEEEE....!!!!" She yelled the last part. She is so annoying.

"What's the big deal for Fifty United having a concert here.?" I asked bored of being forced to do something I don't want to.

"Shans, Fifth. Harmony." She corrected me.

"Yeah. Yeah. I got Fifth Unison" I said.

"SHANS!!! FIFTH. HAR.MO.NY" she yelled slowing down at the harmony word.

"Haha.. So someones pissed. Don't worry i'm just playing stupid with you. And yeah... Fifthy United okay I'll come, be thankful your my only friend/maid. I don't want to loose one." I stood up headed my way outside the room.

"SHANS!! I SAID ITS- WAIT WHAT!!!! YOUR COMING!??? YEHEY....!!!!!! FIFTH HARMONY GET READY HERE WE COME!!!!!!" She squeled fangirling and doing her most stupid dance move while jumping up and down my bed. Then she stopped and looked at me.

"And hey I'm not your maid, I'm your bestfriend"

------------------------------------

My ears hurts so bad....

I heard squealing right here and there, the thing is the concert is ain't starting.

Once we arrive at the venue, Chloe started running away from me.. And me, being an athlete lost my sight of her.

I'm at the back part of the arena, kicking some stones at the ground when someone spoke up.

"Hey!" Her husky voice said. Mmm.. Husky? I like her already...

I look at her and greet her back.

"Hey to you too"

"Wow, your not that snobby as I thought" she said while I raise my left eyebrow, questioning her.

"Oh, uhm.. I'm sorry, because I thought your one of those kind of people who, Im-not-gon-talk-to-you-weather-you-greet-me-first." She explained. I nod.

She walks more near me and also lean her body against the wall just like what I did, just sideways.

"What are you doing here, by the way" she asked. I look at her and back at the ground again.

"So.. Yeah.. My best friend dragged me here and forced me to come to this Fifth Unison's concert." I bordamely said.

She laughed. So cute.

"Fifth Unison? Yeah... Maybe I never heard them before. But maybe their bit popular."

"Popular? I don't know."

"Yup, that's what I heard." I look back at her and raise an eyebrow.

"The Fans. Squealing and fangirling at the front. Their cute." And she smiles. The sweetest smile you'll ever see.

"Cute? I dont know. Crazy? A bit" I said.

"haha your so bad!" She exclaimed but still happiness can be seen on her face.

"Because.. I'm not the kind of Socializing-Person like others and such of a fangirl to someone they admire" I countered.

"Oh.. I see" She then sign...

She was about to said something but stopped by my phone ringing.

I reach for my back pocket. And saw on the screen. Chloepots is Calling. And press for an answer.

"Hello?"

"Shannon Gabriel Michaels!!!!! Where on earth are you, And why did you leave me!?" She half yelled.

"Calm your ass Chlo. And actually. Your the one who left me alone just to fangirl with those other crazy fans which turns out to be your long lost clan" I said while the stranger near me chuckles and tried to not bother our conversation which fails.

"What!? No!! Their not crazy.. Your just the one who doesn't appreciate someones beauty!!" She exclaimed and I laugh.

"Okay okay.. Their not. But you? No comment. Just text me where are you and I'll be there in no time" I final said. I ended the call before she complain.

"So.. The best friend?"

"Yup.. And I think I gotta go. Before she change her mind for treating me some fries." I walk away and wave for a goodbye.

"Wait!! I'm Lauren!!" She yelled and I yell back still not looking back her.

"Nice meeting you Lawrence!!! Shannon.!!! Shannon's the name!!" And She's out of sight.

A/N: Hi everyone!!! So this is the first chapter.. Hope youll love it...

And I just wanna greet my beautiful Girlfriend, Aki, Belated Happy First Monthsary again!!!! I love you ... And miss you so much!!!

-Iym

PS. Sorry for the wait, my phone becomes so totally dumb.. And i've been busy this past few weeks. But I'll update soon. I still have to retype it.
Tnx for the votes BTW.

Iym (8-3-15)