Chapter 3: Maria Demetria

Your POV

I shot up as the ovation and the loud music blasted not just only through my ears but also through my soul. My vision were still kinda blurry after taking a short nap, for I think a good twenty minutes.

"THANK YOU HOUSTON TEXAS!!!!!" Someone yells through the mic.
"WE LOVE YOU!!!!" And the another.

Ten girls exited backstage. And the lightnings went off as the crowd continued the cheering and chattering's.

"Done already?" I asked.
"Yeah... Taking a very short nap for like more than 3 hours ain't a big deal" Chloe answered while eyeing at me badly.

Oh. This is not so... Good.

I was about to talk when the lights went on and focus on stage where, I think, a staff holds a mic and going to announce some important news.

"Excuse me, Ladies and Gentlemen, we would appreciate for all of you guys to please stay for where you are right now and I'm honored to share this information with you..."He paused and everyone whose making their way out froze on their spots and lend their ears on focus.

"Tonight is a one lucky night for ten persons inside of this arena for they will got a chance to see all girls of Fifth Harmony backstage, meet them, hug them and got some freaking autograph." He intensefully said. The crowd goes wild.

"We want to please calm yourselves down" Trying to control the audience.

"Please steady with your breathings for Mr. Simon Cowell will personally goin' to draw the 10 lucky winners right after a great ten minutes. Thank you."
Then the already loud music gets louder, if its even possible.

As the audience gets more wilder, its getting the shitty piss out of me.

I let out a sign to calm myself down.

I turned to Chloe to check if she's still alive or something. Haha just joking, I mean, she haven't said a word yet, so why not care right?

"Chlo, you still alive?" I asked.
Now I furrowed my brows when she didn't replied.
"Uhm.. Earth to Chloe Earth to Chloe, Are you there?" Still, no reply.

I sign. Okay, how could you pull someone,from traveling to another dimension? I didn't have any access there. I mean, maybe can I ride a taxi, a bus, a plane or something?

Wait! What do she hates the most?

I tap my pointing finger against my chin. Then Idea came flushing into me.

I pulled my phone out, put it on camera, aim for Chloe's face and shoot. While at the same time I made a weirdly loud noise as the flash of the camera runs through her face.

She flinched and shook her head to get herself back into reality.

I look at the wonderful piece of art I made and smirk as I take a look at Chloe. A confused expression spreads across her face. I raised my phone, showing her the picture. She looks like a pitty little zoned out shit.
She stares at it for a minute and her eyes instantly grew wide when she realized how pretty she was on the photo.

"Shannon. Gabriel. Michaels.!!! What the!!" Great job, now high five to myself.

"Oh! I think its a very great opportunity to have a real souvenir for this an oh-so-unforgettable event like this. And look, perfect angle, perfect posture, and perfect shot." I exclaimed fooling her more.

"MARIA DEMETRIA GABRIEL MICHAELS!!!" She warned.

"Whooo!! Wait! Your being unfair!! Not my real name!!" I whined.

"Okay, then delete it." She said in a more of a command manner.

"No 'please'?" I asked.

"Dafak! Are you going to delete it or I'll do it by my own?" She sternly said.

"Is there any other option?" I annoyingly asked. Then she tried to get the phone away from me but I manage to hide it.

She steps forward then I run.

She's been chasing me. Until she gets me tackled down.

I'm freakingly facing the floor and my hands are forcely gripped at my back.

"Okay Shannon. I'll ask it again okay? Can you please give me your phone so we can be done with this?" She started.

I shook my head.

"Okay, if you don't want to do this in an easy way. Then the hard way it is." She stated.

Oh S.H.I.T.!!!
I tried to get out of her grip but failed.
I'm DOOMED

She cames silent for minute then I feel something on my side.
Okay That's it.

"Okay okay!! Stop please! Just stop!! I'll delete it promise!!! Please just- Ahhhh... Stop!!!!" I yelled by the last part. I hate being tickled.

"Do it in front of me" she commanded.

"Cooperation please?" I said. Cause I'm freaking tackled on the floor.

"No. Tell me where your phone is and I'll just do it by myself" Now she's being bossy, again.

"Okay! Its in an inside pocket behind my pants" I joked.

"What! Are you serious!? Eeww!!!" She exclaimed while playfully hitting the side of my arm.

"What!? You asked me? I'd answered? Problem?" Playing dumb with her.

She suddenly stands up and freed me from the very comfortable grip ever. I stand up then she looked at me like she wants to murder me or something.

"Now do it"

"I don't have my phone" I quickly said.

"WHAT!!??" She hits me again.

"Hey I'm serious, maybe I lost it somewhere near the stage while your chasing me. Wow! We went that so far." I stated.

"Sweet candy maker!! How you couldn't notice it?"

"Uhm... I don't know? Running around is fun?" I shrugged.

"You should-" Then someone spoke up the stage.

"Okay everyone let's do this. And oh wait! Does James informed you that the girls wants it to be more of a Sleep Over than a Meet and Greet?" He said. Then everyone goes literally 'crazy'.

(A/N: Hi so how it is so far?
Sorry for the errors and wrong grammar. Felt sorry for my second language lol.
Hope you guys liked it.
And I just want to say that I feel so freaking overwhelmed for the views and votes, just like the first time I saw a shooting star. Ive gone crazy right after that. Thank you btw.

Love you

-Sarah05