Chapter 14: Back??

Lauren's POV

Mani, Dinah, Camz, Angel, and Marielle had been going crazy when out of nowhere Shannon replied on their tweets and as the same time my heart flutters. Now we had a sure connection.

After dinah manage to unlocked the phone and tried to open one of her apps, it turns out that all of her application are locked with Pin Numbers.

"Did she replied again?" Angel asked.

"Negative" Brooke confirmed.

"Mani! Guys! Y/N's trending world wide!!!" Dinah announced happily.

"Well, speaking of Y/N, why not introduce your Beyonce-like idol to us?" I said. Mani and the two others gasp.

"Laur! On what rock on the part of the world do you live?" Mani mock.

I arched my eyebrow upward.

"Lauren, seriously?" Catherine asked surprised. I rolled my eyes.

"Guys, typical Lauren" Dinah warned the others, making a 'look at her sassiness' look.

"Well, maybe showing you is better than telling you." Marielle stated as the four Y/N girls give each other a look.

"Okay, then set it up!" Mani ordered and them salute her, "Aye aye Captain"

I thought they were just joking but nope, they're not. We were here sat in a couch infront of a 50 inches wide flat screen television while the others already left and we said our goodbyes for the wonderful night. I was sat on the center while on my right side is Camz, Ally, and Brooke, and Dinah, Stacy and Holly sat on my left.

"It's Showtime" Catherine announced.

-------------------

Your POV

I groned as my alarm clock and my laptop keep bothering me. I tried to cover my head with my pillow and roll over but then I heard a thud. I get up and search for the cause of the sudden sound. And found my laptop screen faced floor.

"Shit" I cursed and get it back. Examining if it has any damage and thankfully none. I put it this time on the night stand and do my normal morning routines.

As I dress up, I decided to jog and fetch some breakfast afterwards.

I've been running for hours and reach the park in the city. I saw my target, Starbucks. I walked in and saw an empty booth and occupied it and ordered.

I reach for my spare phone and called Chlo.

After a bunch of rings and voice mails she answered.

"Ace, who's the next target? Don't tell me you already change your min-" I cut her off.

"Good morning to you too Chlo" I chuckled. "We're not going to play that 'being an Assassin' game again. Seeing Cameron's face is enough" I then laughed remembering how scared she was. She groaned.

"Okay, and it's Camila. Ca-mi-la, not Cameron" She corrected. "And please, who the fuck is this unknown number who keeps messaging and calling me last night?"

"I don't know, does he said his name?" I ask.

"So its a He huh?" Chlo gets the hint. "Okay, its you friend yesterday right?" I hummed

"You better tell him to stop or I'll report him to Uncle Chief. He's so annoying." I laughed.

"Okay, just give me his number and I'll text him. And don't forgot about later, are you done with your plate, Bennette?" I remind her and she cursed. "Okay I get it, finished it already and see ya later" I hang up. And finished my drink and my mini breakfast. And exit.

Since i didnt brought my car with me, ill just call for a cab. But before i found one, i spotted a blind beggar plays his instrument while singing, its a foreign language and he does really catch my attention so I stayed and watch him for a minute. I noticed no one gave him anything, even some cents, none. And an hour past I still didn't budge on where I'm standing and left, instead I move and did what's the least I expectected.

I made my way towards him and ask.

"Excuse me sir, can I bother you for I minute?" He stop and nod his head.

"Yes?" He respond, assuring me that his listening so I proceed.

-----------------

Lauren's POV

We slept right after we watch a bunch of Y/N's videos, interviews, appearances, and performances until the very last one including her performance in Houston where she just disappeared in an instance, and everyone, even the staff and the management went crazy as they panicked for what Y/N did is not part of the whole performance. All of us who didn't know that it happened felt sorry for Y/N. And finally understand that's why Mani and the others is so very happy to at least saw someone who look just like her.

Shannon and Y/N, they are pretty much alike. But there are some differences, their hair, skin color, and attitude. But if I'll be on Mani's shoes I'll be like that too.

I'm actually craving for something right now so I tried to find it around the city. I know its risky, but i made it sure no one will recognize me, dressed up as an old lady. Hope this time it'll work.

As i was walking by a street i think i saw Shannon, i blinked my eyes a few times. And she's gone, i just continued to made my way and pass by the park.

After a few of contemplations on where I'll eat, I just settle with this Mexican restaurant beside Starbucks. I didn't spend that much time inside, right after I'm done with my meal i left.

And just walk around, observe.

-----------------

Your POV

I am now dressed up in my muscle cut tee and my dancing pants, 'its been a long time mate', i thought. And use my mint green vans. I passed by a store to buy a silly mask, a dragon, the same dragon that chinese used for their festivals. The mask totally covers my head and half of my hair.

After I talk with Sir Ali, the blind beggar's name, he decided to allow me to help him with his little performance. He'll play a foreign song with a dancing melody and ill try to sway with it so i ask him a copy of it's lyrics of what he'll play and i also ask him to explain me what does the lyrics means. So weird to ask a blind person for something which is needed to be done with eyesight right? But he just gave me one.

I just let my dark brown hair on its natural waves and put the mask on. I made my way towards him to tell him that the show, Will Start.... Now.

As I reach him midway, i started to gain the people's attention making a small crowd. I stop and look around.

Everything seems to stop. All of them stares at my direction as I study their curious frame. Everything went slow, the guy from the left side who rides his skateboard stays still in the air, the man who stole the sassy lady's purse stop, same goes with flying dove as a kid runs between their little group formerly formed at the ground. I lift my head and sign. I closed my eyes and opened it few seconds later. I take a deep breath and continued to walk as I reach him.

"Sir Ali?" He hummed, I smiled although he cant see me for two reasons. "Are you ready sir?" And he nod and I giggled. Okay here it goes.

[A/N: I need to sleep lads, so Good night!!!
Hope you like it. Do what ever you want. Vote, Comment, or Message me. Lol.

Sarah_ ]