Chapter Six

So I sat there in Marco's arms, I was thinking about how terrifying I looked. (the picture of chapter) Demons look like some evil sons of bitches. But Marco said "Mikasa lets go we have to go home now !" So I stood up & walked out the bathroom. Marco yelled "Sasha come on !" I forgot Sasha was in there ! Sasha came out with blood on her face and a terrifying face. Marco said to follow him , we did exactly what he said . Even though he was my younger brother , he looked like he knew what he was doing. He grabbed his stuff off the floor , went to the auditorium, and quietly grabbed Kudo. Kudo said "What's wrong why do you have blood on you ?!" Marco said "We have to get my sister away from this school A.S.A.P !" Kudo said "What just happened!?" Marco started running and said "We'll talk later come on !"

So there was the 4 of us running, towards the exit. We left the school and went to Me & Marco's house . Marco ran in he went up stairs , and grabbed dads wallet. It had almost $760 in it !
I said "Marco how did you get so much money?!?" Marco said "From dad ........when he died." So Marco called a Van cab , because it was 4 of us. He said "He will be here in 15 minutes."

I said "Marco where exactly are we going ?" Kudo said "We should go to a Hotel." Marco said "That's where we're going ." Sasha was still terrified. And we all just sat in the house like it was the end of the world . Me well I don't know how my life will be now that I have this demon side. But I just know when I feel like killing.......I change .