Chapter Three

January 4th, back to school .
I woke up, rubbed my eyes, and went to the bathroom. As I walked I notice weird things. 1, My door was wide open and I shut it yesterday. 2, I walked in the hallway it was quite as ever ! What's going on ?

So I went to my mom and dad room, only to see not a ....body in the room. That's weird because usually when I wake up they are here. Then I went to check in Marco's bed room and he was there , sorting a whole bunch of papers, in his binder . He was moving rapidly. His eyes were like he had saw something so terrifying ! "Marco ?" He moved faster . "Marco !?" It's like he was deaf .

Then I screamed "MARCO !!" He suddenly stopped , and put everything in his book bag and went down stairs. Everything is weird this morning .
I went to the bathroom, and saw some blood on my face ! Did something happen yesterday ? Suddenly a knock at the front door. I throw some school clothes on & rush downstairs. I opened the door and it was Kudo & Sasha .
Kudo : You ready Mikasa ?
Sasha : What he said .
Yea I'm ready guys, Come on Marco!

So we have a 4 minute walk to school , and we use that time to talk because I only have Marco in all my classes. So as we began to walk I asked Sasha & Kudo a weird question .
Mikasa: Guys what do you do if your parents are not there & they usually are there every morning ?
Kudo: Whoa ! Before I answer that question , I need you to answer mine !
Why is there blood on your face ?
Marco looked up fast
Sasha: *chews bubble gum loudly*
I don't know what to say to that question !
Marco: M-Mikasa ?
Mikasa: Yes Marco ?
Marco: S-Something happened yesterday .
Mikasa: What happened !?
Marco: You were sleep walking and t-then you, you killed y-y-your mother and father. I don't know what you did with the bodies !
Sasha: *stops chewing gum* *stops walking*
Kudo: *stops walking*