Chapter Four

I didn't know what to do at that moment because Marco could be lying . But how could he be lying if everything that happened this morning relates to that ! Marco's creeped out face, my parents not being there blood on my face!!! The school was right in front of us. Kudo and Sasha looked at me like I was crazy. And Marco had his head down, about to cry. I ran into the school, ran into the bathroom stall, and sat there thinking is Marco serious ?!?

Then I hear the bell ring . It's passing period. Of Course the first pair of girls I hear is Yoshino and her crew. I made not 1 sound because if the bitch mess with me one more time I'm gonna actually kill her. Whoa ! My body it —
Principal: Mikasa are you in here ?
Marco, Sasha , or Kudo must have told I ran off .

If the principal know about this story of me killing my mom and dad I'll be in prison !
Principal : I'm sorry Marco but there's no sign of her. Now get to class . (Walks away)
Marco: Mikasa where are you ? Please show yourself so we can talk this through !
So I just come out the bathroom, I see Marco.
Marco: Mikasa !?
I looked at him with the blood still on my face.
Marco : Mikasa the story is not fake, and before mom died , she told me to tell you that you are half demon. And that when you feel like killing you will kill. And that I have to try my best to stop you.
I looked at my hands , it had some words carved in it: *inner demon*
Marco : So it appears I have a sister who is a demon . Wow. And mom said there is a spell where you can curse the world to be under your command. She said you know the spell.

To me in my head this is all crazy but what does Marco have to lie for ? Everything that's happened this morning is making this story true......