Chapter Seven

The cab is here . Marco is rushing like its the end of the world, like slow the hell down.
Marco: Ok, he's here let's move go ! Go!
We all moved quickly. Sasha , is moving .....like, I'll say not fast enough damn ! She's up here moving like a snail. What I did , isn't that terrifying I think . Well maybe Sasha haven't seen anybody died right in front of her face before . So we all got in the cab. Me and Sasha say in the back , and Kudo and Marco sat in the front .
I said to Sasha "Is it that terrifying ?"
She started yelling
Sasha: YES ! BECAUSE U LITTERALLY JUST KI—
I had to put my hand over her mouth quickly because if the cab driver hears that I'm going to prison ! Kudo and Marco looked at the both of us. Marco sipped his tea, and Kudo took his headphones out his ear.Then I said " Oh nothing wrong here, just playing the "hand over mouth" game see ?" Then I grinned to show to them I was enjoying it . I whispered to Sasha "What the fuck are you doing !?!"

Sasha whispered: "You killed a girl are you crazy !?! I understand that she was being mean, but you understand you are guilty for first degree murder ! I can't be friends with a person that kills people !
I thought in my head then bitch why didn't you stay at the school . Then I asked Kudo, he took the headphone out his ear, "You're ok with me being your friend still right ?"
Kudo: Of Course, why'd you ask ?
I said "Mhm nothing." I looked at Sasha...then I just said fuck it in my head . And start looking out the window . I have a strong feeling she's gonna die. I'm thinking twice about this .