Chapter Nine

It was over for Sasha....I kept looking in the mirror , only to see that I'm trying my best for my eyes to turn back Hazel . But it was impossible , since I'm a beginner at this . So I kept looking in the mirror , just wishing Sasha would have shut the fuck up. But then the mirror cracked , so I turned around , and opened the door .
Outside Room 115
Kudo: So Marco , what do you think we should do ?
Marco: I don't know , I just know that we can't and I repeat CANT go back to the school ! Cops are probably there looking for Mikasa right now . I can't let my sister go to jail , for something she can't handle !
Kudo: That's a good brother ! But what happens when the 5 da—
*SCREAMS*
                Back Inside Room 115
There I see myself ....trying to get Sasha to shut up . She was screaming so damn loud ! I guess she didn't want to die . But the bitch irritated my soul ....so she gonna have to die ... But then I second thought .... I was actually controlling this ....for once !!! I stopped ....I thought of how close I was to Sasha . So I decided not to kill her , I decided to make her .......disappear .
So I snap my fingers, this is how this worked . I had to think of a place and snap my fingers , the place I thought of , that's where she's going .

So I thought of ....a cell where no one else would be at just her . The cell is underwater .... It's not bars it's walls...she's not gonna die . I snapped my fingers , and she poofed . Marco and Kudo walked in a little bit too late . When they walked in Sasha was gone .
I made sure Sasha had 1 year worth of food , just in-case I decided to let her out free, before one year , or after .
Marco: Mikasa please don't tell me .
Kudo: Ohh no !

(Hi I'm the author , just letting you know that Kudo and Sasha are not siblings ! You probably thought that . But they are not .😊💯)

I said to Marco and Kudo ..."I didn't kill her "
Kudo : Oh My God !! Thank you !
Marco : But where is she ?
I said to Marco "Shes out of the world for a few days ."

"She disappeared"