#Relationship Goals

1' The Start

Life simply becomes what you make it. Or what you choose, to make it I rather say. What is exactly life about? People? Fantasies? Love? Passion? Money? Or I say just all of this at some part of it. Guys please! Gosh, it's just a word. Yeah. Just. A. W-o-r-d.
And people have different ways of defining it. Some that I just said. Biologically, well life is what starts at birth and ends at death. And in between that lie all those definitions. Well, I consider myself as an artist as you know you see, I've got nothing much to say so yeah, life for me is a beautiful scenery which you choose to paint. Then no matter what you paint it. Black or colourful. And paints, they never spoil a painting but just open a door to imaginations.

The start.

So yeah. The start. It leads us to my first day of talking to Christopher. Christopher Carter. I am Elizabeth. Elizabeth Waters. I look at myself in the mirror and that's how my day starts. I scan my face. I open my wavy brown hairs as they fall over my shoulders with a few strands coming over my face. I gently push them behind my ears and stare up again at my face. I blink my eyes a few times and stare into my coffee brown eyeballs and search my black pupils. How nicely differentiated they look.

I brush my teeth. Normal.

After my bath, that's the second time when I reach up for the mirror, I tie up my wet hair with my tee and my bare body with the towel. My face seems brighter and fresh. I slowly pick up my pencil liner as I stretch my lower lid down and line it smoothly, doing the same for my other eye. Now they look a perfect shade of brown. I put on another loose tee and a ripped jeans with my sneakers as I dry my hair and pick my bag to walk out. Here I meet Brooklyn.

Brooklyn Hayes. She is a very good friend of mine and the only good friend I really am into talking to. She's good and cheerful. She looks more like a descent and sober girl with her hair straight brown as mine. Hazel eyes with dark pupils and a fair skin. She greets me with her welcoming smile which I return back politely.

'Hey Liza! How are you doing?'

'Lynne. Good, thank you.' I say as she pours milk into the dark water filled mug on my table. I call her Lynne and she calls me Liza well duh that's obvious.

'So, you've done all for the day?'

'Yes. All as in notes? All done. What's with you?' I ask as I take in another sip of my coffee.

'Well, maths was tough and I didn't do it but, the rest is done.'

'Me neither. Yes, it is pretty hard.' I smile back to her.

Now that I'm almost done with my coffee and my clock shows the time 8:07 am and our classes start at 9:00, we as usual get going for a tour around the campus.

As we're walking, we pass a group of guys who're rested on a bench on the side walks of the green field. As we walk across them, something caught my eye. I turn back to see him. There he sits smiling his cocky smile, ruffling his hair.

Who's he?

As we continue our walk with discussing notes. A voice interrupts us and we both stop to turn.

'Hey, you dropped these and, there, you go.' He says in pauses. He ruffles his hair as I take my pages from him.

'Thanks. I didn't realise when I dropped them.' I say formally.

'That's not an issue, you can drop them whenever you wish and I'll bring them to you.'

He laughs as Brooklyn smiles and I glare at her.

'I am not that careless, thank you and Brooklyn we should get going.' I say as I stare at my watch that shows 8:30am and I gesture her to move.

'Hey Brooklyn!' He smiles as I realise he's still here.