In a sky full of stars...

The next morning, Christopher strode into bistro alone as he walked over to the counter.

'Your friend dropped this yesterday.' The boy on the counter smiled as he handed Christopher a book.

'oh, thanks, thanks a lot.'

The book read 'Relationship goals'.

'Is she fine tho?' He asked with concern as Christopher nodded and walked over to his table thanking the boy.

'yes. pretty well.'

'okay, ill get your order by.' the boy at the counter smiled.

The book read as by:

Relations. What are they? Bitter, sweet, spicy and all other taste of a lifetime. Happy and sad. True and fake. Anger and gentle. Love and hate. I Elizabeth Waters want to experience each of this taste of being in a relationship. Just when you start to believe, to love.

Christopher simply sat there stunned as he flipped through the book to see numerous beautiful paintings coloured and read what was written through some of them.

This was what Elizabeth wanted. A million thoughts ran through his mind as his hands ticked through his phone.

'Hello?.... Lighting.... Yeah?.... thanks.' He spoke through the phone as he set everything up.

Elizabeth's pov:

By now I and Brooklyn were sat in the doctor's waiting room as I aimlessly played with my fingers.

I love Brooklyn but sometimes she acts like the worst human being.

'Elizabeth Waters. ' someone announced as I pushed myself up lazily and Brooklyn nudged me into the room.

A polite face welcomed us as we both took our seats.

'Hello Elizabeth. How are you doing?' The doctor asked politely as she checked my pulse.

Brooklyn smiled as I rolled my eyes.

'I heard about your situation and taking such a heavy dose can have dangerous outcomes my dear.' The doctor said.

'Im anxious. I can't help it.'

'Try and distract yourself dear. Medicines are not only meant for curing. They harm as well.' The doctor  smiled.

'How do you do that?' I asked as I gritted my teeth.

Brooklyn sighed.

'What?' The doctor looked confused.

'Smile in my face even when you know it's useless. I need the medications as well as your written prescription madam.' I smiled fake.

Brooklyn glared at me as she apologized to the doctor who was still smiling.

'Rudeness is a symptom of your overdose. I would give  the prescription for sure but to your friend who'd take care of your medication.' She smiled again as she handed Brooklyn a little chit.

I slammed the door shut behind me as I walked away into the car. Raphael was already there so.

'What happened babe?' Raphael asked as Brooklyn sighed.

'She never talks straight.'

'Yes I won't. Ever.' I laughed as Raphael looked over to me.

'Elizabeth Waters. Do you think hiding your pain and running away helps? Trust me it doesn't.' He said nervous.

'So? Do I sit and sob all day?' I said sarcastically.

'Get over it.' He frowned as he accelerated.