Seceret Added

As they reached home Brooklyn brought in some water for all to drink. Meanwhile Christopher tucked Elizabeth into her bed. He stared at her face. Calm and peaceful. Her steady breathing as her body rises and falls. Brooklyn walked in slowly.

'Water.' She said placing a glass on the side table.

'Thanks. And, what is it you want to ask?' Christopher says as he gestures Brooklyn to sit beside.

'Well just that you won't hurt her would you?'

'No. I won't. But I won't trust her sure. She holds too much to be known. Its like you know her but you don't.' He said as he held out a small flask.

A gasp left Brooklyn's lips.

'This is what helps isolation. It simulates your mind. Easy but harmful.' Christopher said as he took a sip of water.

'You're a reader.'

'Hm I know.' He smirked.

Brooklyn smiles a bit as there's a sudden movement. A rush of breathing.

I open my eyes to look at Christopher as I feel happy to see him. Brooklyn rushes to hug me. I hug her back.

'Im sorry Christopher.' I say as I hug him too.

'It's okay.' He says brushing my hair as he offers me water.

I get up as I walk over to the bathroom. Still finding myself weak... I slowly turn on the water to wash my face. The incident yesterday made me quite uncomfortable and I want my pill right now.

Pill. Shit. I can't find it. Did I forget it somewhere?

'Here. Want this? Stop being so careless and leaving your privacy for everyone to see.' Christopher says walking in as I look at him holding the flask.

'Thanks.' I mumble as I snatch the flask. My breathing now getting fast.

He walks closer as I don't oppose the move and stand still until he is just inches away.
He takes slow steps as now the distance changes to just an inch.

'Elizabeth Waters. Your brown eyes hold a lot of secrets. I'm gonna read each one of them.' He laughs perfectly.

'Sorry Carter but my eyes no longer speak for me.' I say as he laughs again.

This is the first time I see Christopher so close to me. So clear the way his brown hair so smooth falls on his face and his black pupils perfectly set in his brown eyeballs. His sharp jawline as the smirk that never leaves his lips making me wanna kiss them. Wow. His angelic face so close to me.

I draw in a breath as my breathing feels more unstable. I look down realizing about my pills. As I'm about to lift up my hand to get the flask open a tight grip holds my wrist. I stare up to him in utter shock.

He leans closer as he pressed his lips against mine. I feel sparks going down my spine as my hands go up into his hair playing with them.

I led out a whine as his tongue licks on my lower lip and I let it in. I bite off his lower lip as he grips my waist and I led out a moan.

I kiss him back.

After a few moments I pull away as my hand rests on his cheek cupping it. His cool breath over my face.

My heart wants to jump out of my chest right now.

'One more to add up to your secrets.' He smiles as he pecks a kiss on my forehead.

I breathe in and out. I'm normal. Wait. I'm normal?

What the hell just happened. Oh my God.

He walks out of the room as I'm still standing in my trance like situation. I hate him now. I hate that he just made me feel exactly right. I hate the feeling that everytime that I'm gonna see him I'm gonna feel the urge to grab him into to a hug or to kiss his perfect face.

He left me to get something that could never be mine.

How emotionless could a person bring up the right emotions in you? The last time I saw him I remember his cold brown eyes hard as glass.

Not wanting to express my feelings for a show, I slowly walked out of the room. I made my way to the kitchen as I grabbed an Apple.

I bit hardly through it.

'Are you okay?' She says as she concern fills in through her eyes.

'Me? Oh, I'm fine really. Never better.' I say as I force a smile on my lips.

'And then you say you hate fake smiles. ' She rolls her eyes.

'I-well-actually was worried. Calculus.' I throw a lie at her as she buys it.

'It's easy. Don't worry much.' Brooklyn comforts me.

' So? What about your date?' I ask changing the topic.

'Raphael said we'll leave in an hour.' She flushes red at that thought.

'I'll do good with Elizabeth won't i?' Christopher smiles as he too walks in.

Fear licks my back as I slowly grit my teeth.

'Care well for her.' Brooklyn smiles shutting the topic.

It's gonna be me and christopher alone? I wonder as I walk behind Brooklyn.

Help me through my mixed feelings.