Drunk Eliza

Staring blankly into Christopher's eyes Elizabeth looked at him as her face was now drying from her tears.

'So you guys kissed.' Said Brooklyn crossing her hands and frowning. 

'And slept together. ' Said Raphael with a naughty smile.

'And I'm starving.' Said Brooklyn.

'And I would excuse you guys for not telling us the truth if you got me and my babe some ice cream and fries.' Raphael grinned.

'Or perhaps a pizza.' Brooklyn said as she slowly made her way to Elizabeth.

'I said nothing because it never meant anything to me.' Elizabeth cleared herself as she gave one last look to Christopher and they all walked over to bistro.

Christopher wasn't happy tho he wouldn't show it now. He knew he had been wrong and lost Elizabeth.

As they entered the cafe everyone placed their orders at the counter itself.

They walked as Raphael followed by Brooklyn and Elizabeth and Christopher.

As they placed their orders and walked towards the table, Elizabeth froze to see someone smiling at her.

Damein.

Christopher saw him as he gritted his teeth. He never liked Damein. Never ever. He slowly placed his hand closer to Elizabeth's.

She looked up at him as she glared.

'I am not weak enough not to face that pervert.' She said as she walked straight to towards him.

'Elizabeth stop. What are you  doing?' Said Brooklyn as she clutched her hands onto Elizabeth's shoulders.

'You are insane.' Raphael concluded.

But yet Elizabeth ignored all that as she walked towards him.

'Who are you smiling at?' Elizabeth hissed as her eyes met Damein's.

'A poor broken girl.' He laughed.

'How dare you say that!' She said as She held his collar.

'Whoa. My little baby's brave now.' He said as he slowly leant closer and pressed his lips against hers.

His hands slowly made their way to her waist as he pressed her closer. She finally gave in as she kissed him back pulling his face closer as he opened his eyes to give a vicious look to Christopher and then pulled away leaving her lips ajar in shock.

Then he averted his gaze upon to Elizabeth.

She was shocked. Shocked at what she did. She raised her fist to throw a punch at Damein and he held it tightly.

'You were always so easy to get Elizabeth waters.' He laughed.

'You always gave in.' He said as he gave her an evilish smile.

'I don't love games that are quite easy to play. They're a sort of boring?' He said his last words as he placed something into her hands.

She looked down but couldn't clearly see what it was as her face stung with tears that her eyes kept on pouring. She dropped it there itself.

Christopher clenched his fists as Damein walked past the three smiling. Raphael held Christopher as he looked at Brooklyn who was shocked too.

'Babe, she needs you.' Raphael said to Brooklyn as she walked over to Elizabeth.

Elizabeth quickly looked upon to Brooklyn with her tears as she incoherently murmured under her breath.

'Why did he do that? Wasn't I good enough? Why me?'