watch you whip

Elizabeth walked over to find Christopher as Brooklyn looked over to Mrs. Carter.

'You're son's a great person.' Brooklyn smiles as she placed one hand on the lady's shoulder.

'He will always be a great man.' She smiled back as tears welled up in her eyes.

'It's okay. He's gonna be fine soon.' Said Raphael as he stood close to Mrs. Carter.

'He should be.' Mrs. Carter smiled sadly.

Meanwhile Elizabeth quickly looked up at him shocked as she saw a figure sitting upon the stairs and his shoulders rising and falling. He was crying. Oh no.

'Christopher wait what happened?' Elizabeth asked as she slowly sat beside him by the garden stairs.

He just held and squeezed her hand, his head shook down. His hair falling on his face as his eyes were looking down and a tip drop fell on the tile as Elizabeth ruffled his hair.

He slowly edged closer as he placed his head on her shoulder making her heart beat so faster. She rubbed his back as they sat in a silence.

A silence that hurt today.

'Tell me what's wrong?' Elizabeth asked as she held his face in her hands.

He stared at her as his face stung with tears. His brown eyes tenderly pouring into hers.

'Ar-Elizabeth I'm just-nothing.' He said as he wiped his face and then took two deep breaths. Then he looked back at her and smirked.

'You said you hate liars. Then what are you?' Elizabeth said as she felt bad inside.

'I am not a liar. But time is a speaker.' He smiled.

A smile she felt she wanted never to leave.

'What do you mean?' She said as he slowly got up handing her and lifting he up.

'You're so indecisive what I'm saying.'

She frowned.

'Wait and watch.' He smiled.

'Watch what? Watch you whip or nae nae?' She said as she smiled too.

They both laughed at this.

For Elizabeth all that she wanted was to see Christopher smile.

'Guys, you're cute together.' Brooklyn smiled from behind.

'Elizabeth is cuter.' Raphael laughed as he kissed Brooklyn who smiled.

'Why don't you go talk to your mom?' Said Brooklyn as she grabbed Christopher's hand and started walking him inside.

'And you hang out with the cute girl.' Brooklyn laughed.

They both smiled as the two went in and rest two walked out.

As Brooklyn and Christopher reached half the hallway, Brooklyn threw a questioning glance at him.

'Is there something you want to share?' Brooklyn demanded.

'Ahh well Elizabeth is getting better.' He smiled.

'Well, let's try again. Answer.'

Christopher withheld the words he was holding from Brooklyn and so slowly let it out.

'Well, Elizabeth was here last night and she uh well uh kissed me?'

'She was drunk. Wasn't she?' Brooklyn rolled her eyes.

He nodded.

'Took all the medication. Or is it even medication for her??' She sighed.

He shook his head.

'And you say she's getting better. Too much to be serious.' She smiled.

He really felt down and sad.

'Talk to your mom tho. And yeah, well plan something out for us guys like a break or vacation?' Brooklyn gestured as Christopher held the door knob.

'Be kind. That's who you ought to be. To her.' She said as she walked away to look for Raphael and Elizabeth.

Christopher simply went in to talk to his mom.