Challenge Accepted

My heart allows him to assist me out of the kitchen. We all sit making ourselves utterly comfortable. As we start biting off out meal a mini conversation starts.

'How about we go to play volleyball today?' Christopher sighs.

'Sure. Been a long time eh?' Raphael laughs.

'Guys it's a weekend and calculus?' I pop in.

'We'll call the boys over to solve it out with us?' Brooklyn smiles.

I nod.

The boys were becoming a part of our daily schedule now. They were like a need to us and we were to them.

We finish up the food stuff out and Brooklyn and Raphael decide to do the dishes.

I rest myself on the couch. Christopher throws a smile. I grin at it as I close my eyes.

'Guys when do we leave?' Raphael says as he pushes Christopher off the couch and Christopher lands on the mattress.

'We thought we'd lunch out.' Brooklyn announced.

'Hmm. ' Christopher agrees.

I roll my eyes. As all decided why do i need to speak anyway.

'It's almost lunch time. So we'll leave at around four. How about that? Then volleyball and home.' He says as he looks at everyone.

So it's two now. Two hours to go. I push myself up as I walk over to the room. I drop on the bed as I put on my headphones and let my body rest in for a sleep.

'Wakey wakey sleepyheads!' The next I'm woken up by this cute voice.

I wake up as I remember the same used to happen before too. I sit up lazily.

I see Christopher smiling warmly. I smile too as I walk to my wardrobe pulling out a crop tee and a shorts as I walk into the bathroom.

We all are ready and we walk over to Christopher's Mercedes as music booms out loud and acceleration. I love his car.

Brooklyn is happily chirped beside Raphael as he takes his hand around her waist. She flushes red.

c'mon...

'You're gonna date him anyways so... just chuck the flushing.' I say as I enjoy the air hitting my face.

Raphael laughs at that as Brooklyn grins more.

Christopher is all lost. I notice that.

I don't like him such.

Ugh. I don't feel for him... It's just with all the silence. I don't like that..

' So Ralph any ex girlfriends?' I change the talk.

Raphael nods.

'Lucky you Brooklyn. He's a virgin. ' I laugh.

'Christopher?' Brooklyn says.

There's a pause as the car pulls into a sudden break making Brooklyn hug Raphael and I grab Christopher's hand hard.

' Are you sane?' I say as I dig my nails into his hand.

Silence.

'You almost killed us okay!?' I say as my heart returns to its normal.

Silence.

'I guess Raphael should drive.' I say noticing his expression.

I look at Raphael as he gets out and similarly so does Christopher.