Chapter 7

Avalon's P.O.V. 

My sleep was interrupted by a little stream of light that appeared through the a crack in between the curtains on the window. It was bright. I moved my head to face the other way so the sun wonldn't bother me anymore. I really didn't want to open my eyes I was so tired and just wanted to keep sleeping, but I opened them. I blinked a few times to wake up a bit. Then I realised I was spread out on the bed, my legs were like a starfish and my left arm was out in front of me and my right was tucked under my pillow and I was lying on my stomach. What is wrong with me? Wait, there is something missing here. Where's Niall? I quickly shot up looking for the blonde boy, but he was no where to be seen. 

"Niall?" I called out, but no answer. Where could he be? I turned my head to look out the window, squinting my eyes because of the bright light. He wasn't out on the balcony. Just then I heard the door to our room lightly open. I sharply turned my head to where the noise was coming from. It was Niall, he had his back towards me, he had a brown bag and two drinks in one hand while the other took the keys from the door and closed it quietly. Once he turned he noticed I was awake. 

"Oh hey there sleepy head" He said walking over to the bench of the kitchen.

"How was your sleep?" I was to tired to answer, when I didn't answer he turned to look at me and I just nodded my head.

"To tired to answer aye?" I nodded again.

"Well maybe this will wake you up" He walked over with a cup and the brown bag. I sat up straight and he sat down next to me handing me the cup. 

"I just got you a regular latte if that's okay?" 

"Yeah that's fine thank you" I said in my croaky morning voice. I seriously hate mornings. 

"Cool. Here I got us some food as well." He opened the brown bag and handed me a toasted bagel. It smelt lovely and I couldn't wait to taste it. I put the cup of coffee up to my mouth to only quickly take it away again. The liquid was still very hot. 

"Ow!" I winced in the pain. It burnt my tongue. 

"Be care full it's still hot. Are you okay?" He held his hand out towards my face, but didn't touch me. 

"Yeah i'm bine dust brunt by bongue" I said while holding my tongue in between my index finger and thumb. 

"Haha sorry I don't speak Gibberish" He said taking a bite from his bagel. I giggled and put my tongue back in my mouth. 

"I said... I'm fine just brunt my tongue" I said taking a bite of the bagel. It was delicious, nice and warm and tasted amazing. 

"Haha alright." Niall said getting off the bed and walking to the bench and getting his coffee. He came back to the bed with not only his coffee, but our list of challenges too. 

"So what do we have to do today?" I asked taking another bite of my bagel. Niall had finished his already. Louis was right Niall eats fast. He like demolished it in two seconds. 

"Ahhhh it says Beach Balls" He smirked then looked up at me. 

"It says what? Haha" Niall handed me the list and I read what our challenge was. 

DAY 3 - CHALLENGE TWO 

Beach Balls - You will need to make your way down the Venice Beach, once there you will need to look for a small black box inside you will find an envelope that will tell you your challenge. Make sure you wear your swim suits and bring towels and sunscreen! Have Fun - Ms Harret 

Great. Swim suits. Just the thing I want to wear in front of Niall. I put the last bit of bagel in my mouth and handed the list back to Niall. No wonder he was smirking. I really did not want to wear a bikini in front of him. I thought I would be with Kate. I would wear it in front of her and around her because we don't know anyone here, they were never going to see us again. Niall on the other hand I have to spend the rest of the month with and he will be seeing me again. Well this is going to be awkward.