Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Avalons P.OV.

"ARRRRR FOR FUCK SAKE!! THAT HURTS LIKE A BITCH!" Really? Avalon serioursly how can you be so stupid! 

"Av! Are you okay?!" Mum screamed from outside the bathroom door. 

"Yea Mum, Im fine dont worry!" I shouted back. 

Geezzz whats wrong with me, guess I got a little lost in the music. 

"Okay well hurry up we have to leave soon!" 

"Okay Mum be out in a sec!" 

For goodness sake, now my eye is burning. Only stupid me would get shampoo in my eye. Far out. It's all Little Mix's fault if they didnt make such good music, then I wouldnt have to listern to it in the shower and then I wouldnt be singing and dancing around in the shower, therefore I wouldnt have got shampoo in my eye. Yea, that seems legit. Okay better finish off this shower and get out need to get ready. 

...

Okay!! let's get changed. But must moisterise first, it's my rule after every shower I must moisterise, it's my thing. Alright underwear is on, now shorts, it's a little cold so I'll wear my jumper and shoes are on... actually I like the cardigan better, jumper off, black cardigan on, Yep thats better. Apply a little make up, I dont like to wear a lot of make up just a little foundation and some mascarra, that will do. Hair up in a ponny tail. Done. I take a quick look in the mirror to see how I look, I look okay, I wouldnt say Im beautiful, but Im not ugly, im somewhere in the middle. I have big dark brown eyes and a few freckles on my face, my eye lashes are pretty long and I would say I have average lips. I also have long dark brown hair with some light brown highlights which is natural, I look like my Dad, if you saw me and my Mum together you wouldnt believe that she is my Mum. Mum has bright blue eyes and long redish blonde hair and she is pale. But if you saw me with Dad then you would be like 'Yep thats her Dad' My Dad has dark hair and dark eyes as well and tan, like me, but he is also short and I got my Mums long legs but my Dads short upper body which is fine I like my height. But I wish I got my Mums eyes they are so beautiful and blue gosh I am jealous of her eyes. 

"Hey baby girl, ready yet?" Mum said standing at my door now. 

'Yea, just need to get my carry on ready and we can go" I said, taking one last look in the mirror before walking over to my bed.

"What's up bub?" 

"Oh nothing, just wishing I got your eyes and not Dads, I would rather look in the mirror and see you looking back at me than my so called father"

"Hmmm well you cant do anything about it and just for the record I love you just the way you are" Mum walked over and gave me hug, I love my Mums hugs there the best hugs ever.

"Im gunna miss you" I said into her chest while we hugged in the middle of my bedroom.

"What was that? I cant hear you when your talking to my boob"

I let out a chuckle and looked up at my Mums blue eyes, she has a smerk across her face, God this women is amazing, "I said Im going to miss you"

"Ditto Kiddo, Im gunna miss you heaps and heaps and heaps" Mum started to kiss my head between her words. 

"Hahahaha okay, okay mum I get it let go, I need to get my stuff ready"

"Alright, well if your quick we can stop off at Maccas for breakie" She started walking out of my room and down stairs. 

"Okay!! I'll be as quick as possible" I started to run around the room like a headless chicken. I quickly grabbed my glasses, water bottler, ear phones, book and shoved it in my bag. I grabbed my phone off the bed and put it in the back pocket of my jean shorts and picked up my suitcase and made my way down stairs to the Maccas offer. What can I say, the lady knows me.